why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

Discus and support why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hunter Evans1, Aug 17, 2023.

  1. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps


    so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games

    :)
     
    Hunter Evans1, Aug 17, 2023
    #1
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

    It's impossible to say without examining the console, but a failing HDD can cause the symptoms you're experiencing.

    As you've tried multiple factory resets already it's highly unlikely to be a software issue.

    If the console is under warranty, get it repaired/replaced by the retailer or MS, otherwise, try and find a local repair place that can take a look at it for you.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

    My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

    I saw that you did some procedures and it didn't solve try to clear the cache, in some cases it can solve the problem: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game.

    Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. SethToth Win User

    After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading

    Yeah I'm having the same issue when I updated my Xbox 1 S. Everything got slow and laggy. Roblox even takes forever to load than normal. Plus I have graphic glitches in YouTube and other streaming apps. Idk if it's due to having an old console or what. It worked 100% fine before the update and now it's super slow. Some games run normal and others are super laggy or take forever to load. Same with apps. Please let me know if theirs a fix. I even tried factory resetting as well and still no luck.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    xbox one running slow after resent update?!

    My Xbox One isn't laggy, not even with the new update. It's super quick.
  6. Four-Channel Win User

    cannot load a live game for black ops.

    Nat Open or Restricted?

    Next they are having issues cause the servers are clogged up, give it time. I had games last night that were super laggy.
Thema:

why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

Loading...
  1. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps - Similar Threads - why super laggy

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  10. Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...: I went afk and now my Xbox is super Zoomed in idk what to do 3f4059c6-755d-423f-bb84-98788edecc33