why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

Discus and support why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hunter Evans1, Aug 17, 2023.

1. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games

:)

Hunter Evans1, Aug 17, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It's impossible to say without examining the console, but a failing HDD can cause the symptoms you're experiencing.

As you've tried multiple factory resets already it's highly unlikely to be a software issue.

If the console is under warranty, get it repaired/replaced by the retailer or MS, otherwise, try and find a local repair place that can take a look at it for you.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

I saw that you did some procedures and it didn't solve try to clear the cache, in some cases it can solve the problem: Press the Xbox button on the controller.
    Go to your profile icon and select “Settings”.
    Select "Devices and Connections", then "Blu-ray".
    Select "Persistent Storage".
    Select "Clear Persistent Storage". (Note) Clearing the cache removes all game updates already downloaded. You will need to download these updates again the next time you play the game.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. SethToth Win User

After update my Xbox is really slow to start and games are timing out before loading

Yeah I'm having the same issue when I updated my Xbox 1 S. Everything got slow and laggy. Roblox even takes forever to load than normal. Plus I have graphic glitches in YouTube and other streaming apps. Idk if it's due to having an old console or what. It worked 100% fine before the update and now it's super slow. Some games run normal and others are super laggy or take forever to load. Same with apps. Please let me know if theirs a fix. I even tried factory resetting as well and still no luck.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox one running slow after resent update?!

My Xbox One isn't laggy, not even with the new update. It's super quick.
  6. Four-Channel Win User

cannot load a live game for black ops.

Nat Open or Restricted?

Next they are having issues cause the servers are clogged up, give it time. I had games last night that were super laggy.
Thema:

1. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps - Similar Threads - why super laggy

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  10. Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox zoomed in? I left it afk and now it’s super zoomed in I tried to restart but...: I went afk and now my Xbox is super Zoomed in idk what to do 3f4059c6-755d-423f-bb84-98788edecc33