why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics

Discus and support why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rayan Jayce, May 30, 2024.

1. Rayan Jayce
    Rayan Jayce Guest

ive had my xbox one s for a few years. But when i moved i switched my xbox from my tv to my monitor. after this games run slow, for example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p 60fps, but now its 30-ish fps with 720p cars and grass that looks like 420p. Plus the fact that the graphics look like minimum from my research, even when you cant edit the graphics on xbox. I have tried almost everything including factory resetting it and games like wolfenstein have low graphics, and even roblox cant run above 30fps.

:)

Rayan Jayce, May 30, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

...example forza horizon 5. it used to run at high graphics 1080p 60fps, but now its 30-ish fps with 720p cars and grass that looks like 420p...
    Not sure where you've got the idea that FH5 runs at 60fps on the Xbox One. None of the Forza Horizon games have run at 60fps on the Xbox One. Forza Horizon 5 certainly doesn't run at 60fps.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2021-forza-horizon-5-xbox-platform-comparison

"The thing is, it still works. In fact, most of my initial play-testing was on the base Xbox One, simply because I wanted to see how Playground did it. Because it's content complete, because the key features are all included and because the result has been tailored by Playground to mask as many of the limitations as possible, it's still a worthy sequel. It also helps that the developer has retained 1080p resolution and 4x MSAA anti-aliasing: Forza titles have always looked pristine in this regard and FH5 is no exception. Dynamic resolution scaling to 810p is there (DRS being a first for Forza titles as far as I'm aware) but it's a tool of last resort as opposed to a core element of the visual make-up. In fact, Playground deploys what it calls 'DRS Plus', dropping back fidelity on cube-map reflections and shadow updates before lowering resolution. That leads us onto the other aspect of FH5 on Xbox One that emphasises quality - the 30fps target frame-rate barely budges."
  3. marcosavage314 Win User

Bad graphics on my xbox one s.

Check your display in your settings
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Unfortunately you went from a PS4 to an Xbox One S, and the base PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One S. This means that the game may be running at a lower resolution etc.
    Ok thanks, i guess its better to wait for the Series X to come out then!
    The Xbox Series X is a 4K gaming console, yes you can use it at 1080p but your not going to get or see the full potential out of its performance unless you have a 4K TV or Monitor that has HDMI 2.1, in my opinion, if your not getting the full potential out
    of it , it's a waste of money,

I would wait and see if Microsoft reveals the Xbox Series S as that will be more aimed at 1080p / 1440p and will cost much less than the Xbox Series X.
  5. Order Win User

1-check xbox display resolution at settings, display, and also check tv resolution too. then restart chosen game for changes to go to effect.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Unfortunately you went from a PS4 to an Xbox One S, and the base PS4 is more powerful than the Xbox One S. This means that the game may be running at a lower resolution etc.
Thema:

1. why is my xbox one s outputting bad graphics - Similar Threads - why outputting bad

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...