why is my xbox one s making fan squeaking noises

Discus and support why is my xbox one s making fan squeaking noises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is making very annoying squeaking noises do you know how to stop it 7152d462-dc06-48bd-a08a-97ceeee00906 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adelie13, May 6, 2020.

1. Adelie13
    Adelie13 Guest

My xbox is making very annoying squeaking noises do you know how to stop it

:)

Adelie13, May 6, 2020
  2. perpax78 Win User

Brand new xbox one noise

Same... For me xbox one is not silent ... When the disc is in the drive the noise level is much more of ps4...,and the fan also make Little squeaking noise
  3. TuranoLynx Win User

The fan could be loose might need tightening or just get compressed air spray that in the fan make sure there ain't no blovkage
  4. Adelie13 Win User

my xbox does it every 5 mins or so and I only turned it on an hour ago?
  5. SamWild93 Win User

hey Adelie 13,

this sometimes happens to me when the room gets really hot and xbox been working for over 10h without a break, it goes for less than a minute & cools down. at least my Xbox One does like that.
  6. Adelie13 Win User

I have tried that and if anything it made it worse
Thema:

1. why is my xbox one s making fan squeaking noises - Similar Threads - why making fan

2. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x not making any sound at all: When I turn on my xbox it doesn’t have any sound and when I try to set up the audio in the settings it does nothing 2137d7f7-bee7-4624-81c3-f3955382f5a2
  5. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  6. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  7. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  8. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  9. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  10. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589