Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

Discus and support Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WEWE WW, Jan 10, 2024.

1. WEWE WW
    WEWE WW Guest

Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen

:)

WEWE WW, Jan 10, 2024
  2. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

3. Damnlag Win User

sexual harassment

You posted this in the Grand Theft Auto V forum. My question is, why is your 8 year old playing Grand Theft Auto V? oO
  4. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  5. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

GTA V

I play Grand Theft Auto 5.
Thema:

1. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5 - Similar Threads - Why keeps going

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  5. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  6. Why my controller keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my controller keeps turning off: I recently updated my elite controller 2 days before making this post. All of a sudden it wouldn't charge and when tried to power on it lights up and slowly dims and powers, when i try to sync it...
  7. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  8. why does my xbox keep going to one guide when I turn it on?

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my xbox keep going to one guide when I turn it on?: So whenever I turn my xbox on it goes to one quide and keeps asking me to plug in a cable or satellite but I don't have any of those I usually just exit the app but it happens everytime and I'm...
  9. Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...: Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to the update and still updates it is very annoying 7c508d10-eda0-4580-9a00-b97ea664e1e5
  10. Why my xbox 360 update keeps going wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my xbox 360 update keeps going wrong?: So, on the initial screen an update request appears, so that I can have xbox live, but then the error with a specific status code: 43C5 - 4497 - 1781 - C800 - 0036....