why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

Discus and support why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchell Smith [S], Dec 27, 2023.

1. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a look if the disk is damaged or scratched and its not and i have restarted the Xbox and it is still not downloading

:)

Mitchell Smith [S], Dec 27, 2023
  2. Craigyboi06 Win User

Game installation stopped

My Forza 5 downloads then when reaches 20% it says installation stopped, not sure why and when I keep trying to re install it keeps doing it, please help
  3. Vanessaez Win User

why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

Hello Mitchell S, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

There are several reasons why your Xbox One might say that the installation was stopped when you try to download Forza Horizon 4. Here are some things you can try:

Check your internet connection. Make sure your Xbox One is connected to a strong and stable Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. You can test the speed of your internet connection using a website like Speedtest.net.
    Free up space on your hard drive. Forza Horizon 4 requires at least 100 GB of free disk space. If your hard drive is full, the installation will stop.
    Restart your Xbox One. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor problems.
    Uninstall and reinstall the game. If all else fails, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This can fix problems with corrupted or damaged game files.
    Here are some specific steps you can follow for each solution:

Check your internet connection

Open the Settings app on your Xbox One.
    Select "Network & internet".
    Select "Network status".
    Check the speed of your internet connection.
    Free up space on your hard drive

Select "Storage".
    Select "Games & apps".
    Select "Forza Horizon 4".
    Select "Delete".
    Restart your Xbox One

Hold down the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds.
    Select "Restart".
    Uninstall and reinstall the game

Select "Storage".
    Select "Games & apps".
    Select "Forza Horizon 4".
    Select "Uninstall".
    Once the game is uninstalled, reinsert the disc or download the game again from the Xbox Store.

I hope this is helpful, as these are the steps I tend to take when I have problems downloading a game.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. Majin Soundwave Win User

Advanced Warfare download is ridiculous

Purchased new Call of duty xbox one bundle tooks hours to install game.After it was done installed lords of fallen game disc normally.After that tried to install Forza Horizon 2 and Battlefield 4 and the installation would keep stopping and not installing.
  5. Lowe Nilsson Win User

Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

Thanks for the response, it seems to force me to download "Forza Horizon 4" first. When I click pause it's download and then try to start download on "Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition" it stays at "Downloading" and starts Downloading process of "Forza Horizon 4". I also tried logging into my account on different computer which worked.
  6. SamBriggs Win User

(FIXED)Xbox Game Pass PC Please Help!!!!!

I tried installing Forza horizon 5 it was at 20% or so then it just randomly stopped and disappeared. And now when I try to install it, it says I don't have enough space because it for some reason when the download stopped it didn't give me my disc space back. any ideas? Before i tried installing it the first time I had 130gb available and after now it didn't install and it says i have 30 now that I try to install it again.
    The fix is to go into Microsoft store and press resume installation.
Thema:

1. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - why keep saying

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  6. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...
  7. Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why dose my Xbox keep saying passwords wrong when it’s not and everything else is working...: Things I have tried ~ : turning it off and on : restarting it : restarting my router : changed the dns settings : leaving it off for a while : Unplugging it and plugging it back in ~I’m...
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  10. Why does my Xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep saying installation stopped?: My Xbox won’t let me install Fortnite or rocket league onto it and I don’t know why it’s doing this a3d71de0-b787-4e74-9529-eaf4082ed6f2