Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects

Discus and support Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am on the original xbox one - I will not buy the new xbox till I feel the need to since this worked fine until now Every time I play a game my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RoarTheDinosaur, Oct 27, 2023.

1. Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects

I am on the original xbox one - I will not buy the new xbox till I feel the need to since this worked fine until now

Every time I play a game my xbox comes up with controller disconnected - even when I ran a wired controller and a battery packed powered Pro controller

It disconnects when my xbox is maximum 3 ft away from the controller due to playing on a monitor

My Internet is solid and has bridge mode like you all seem to think - I'm a telecoms engineer who works on WiFi systems

My controller just disconnects and then I'm dropped out of any online play

It happened 37 times in a row one evening

7 of them happened on a wired controller that was left untouched to see if it was the wire or controller

Microsoft please stop adding stuff forcing older console players to buy the new stuff cause I'd rather go to PS if this is how you do things

It has only happened since your last update

:)

RoarTheDinosaur, Oct 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects