Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

Discus and support Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cody anderson1, Feb 3, 2024.

1. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off

:)

cody anderson1, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it off on the controller and the station but still on

Hi Cody! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox console.

Based on your description, there could be an issue with your console.

For us to isolate the case further, kindly try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps according to Independent Advisor Ronnieee: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...87e00028/67cc8f5c-39d0-42c3-a226-789ec37e21ad

"Note: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options. Be sure to choose the Reset and keep my games & apps option so that you don’t lose any of your games and apps.

This will also help sync the data on your console properly."

Once you're done, try to check if the issue will still occur on your console.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Bongo_408 Win User

My Xbox Profile says I'm playing a game but I am offline.

I am seeing this on the Xbox app when my console is turned off. When I turn my Xbox on it still says I'm playing the game. When I check my recent activity it is the last game I played before turning off my Xbox
  4. PatrickLaury1 Win User

Xbox one s on and off and no signal on my tv

Also when my Xbox turns off it makes a weird sound that I have never heard before.

Sphinx it didn't work.

Every time I turn it on, I can hear the fan start to run and then it stops, but then it starts slowly while my TV still says no signal then my Xbox turns off. I would really want to play Xbox tonight and tomorrow.
  5. Damigo88 Win User

Xbox disc tray

I had this before a few times, not sure if it will work. when this happens what i done was that

I got my xbox (no disc inside it)

Turned it on horizontal

Made the console vertical (whilst still running)

And then back to horizontal again (whilst still running)

Then turn it off

Turn it on again, stick any game in and it should work. If it doesn't work, take it repair.
  6. drumstick87 Win User

Xbox One randomly ejects disk or turns on.

That was the first thing i thought was the problem, so i disconnected the kinect. But Im still running into the same problem. Right now my console is off, but it still periodically "dings" even when off. And even earlier when it was off, it turned itself
    on to eject a disk. removing the disc seems to keep it from turning on, but it still beeps when off.
Thema:

Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

1. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it... - Similar Threads - Why logo still

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  10. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...