why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

Discus and support why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ray Reece (The Winx, Nov 29, 2021.

1. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

Greetings from Finland for some reason my xbox account is set to South Korea? and its asking me to verify my age on xbox 360? (yes i still use Xbox 360) i didn't set my xbox account to south korea? can someone or someone at Microsoft help me fix this??

has my Xbox account been hacked???

:)

Ray Reece (The Winx, Nov 29, 2021
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

3. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to south korea????

Also I think someone change my xbox live account account Region to Korea?

But I heard I had to wait 3 months?

I really don't want to wait 3 months I want to sign into xbox live on xbox 360
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello Ray Reece,

Not a problem, you can view your family settings by visiting: Remove yourself or a family member from your family group on Xbox. If your account happens to be linked as a child account, this could be the cause for the age verification.

If you are not linked to a family account, please review your account information at Microsoft Account, login with your account and change your password if you have not done so already. You can also view your account settings through the accounts page if any of your information looks incorrect.

Hope this helps! If the issue persists, please reach out to our support team so they can further assist in more detail: Contact us | Xbox Support

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

I don't know if my account is linked to a family account
  6. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

I don't want to play offline on xbox 360

I want to play on xbox live on xbox 360
Thema:

why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to...

1. why is my xbox live acc asking me to verify my age???? and why is my xbox account set to... - Similar Threads - why live acc

2. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  3. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  4. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  5. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  6. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  7. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  8. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  9. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  10. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...