Why is my Xbox freezing when I try to update it offline

Discus and support Why is my Xbox freezing when I try to update it offline in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey good day (night), I’m having a issue with a Xbox one s digital that one day started having issues Loading games right, sometimes textures wouldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rockw Jj, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Rockw Jj
    Rockw Jj Guest

Hey good day (night), I’m having a issue with a Xbox one s digital that one day started having issues Loading games right, sometimes textures wouldn’t work or it would crash then one day i turned it on and it sent me to the troubleshooter, after a lot of fail attempts to fix it someone told me to change the hard drive and offline update it so I did but It got stuck at 76% and 5 hours went by and I turned it off, now I give me issues to go into the troubleshooter and went it turns on and I try to update it offline it freezes at the preparing Xbox screen and if I try to delete everything from the Xbox it freezes, Sorry for my bad English and hope someone helps me to find a solution.

:)

Rockw Jj, Jan 10, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: