Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again?

Discus and support Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] So, for a while now my toolbar (the bar with the x, minimize and expand icons) has disappeared and I can't get it back so now minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tky. A., Dec 25, 2023.

1. Tky. A.
    Tky. A. Guest

Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again? [​IMG]

Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again? [​IMG]
    So, for a while now my toolbar (the bar with the x, minimize and expand icons) has disappeared and I can't get it back so now minecraft isn't opening as it's own app but just taking up the screen on desktop. I'm not sure if I explained it well or how to fix it. But it isn't allowing me to click buttons that will allow me to go to new world on Minecraft servers like hypixel.

:)

Tky. A., Dec 25, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Tky., my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Check Windows settings. Make sure the toolbar is enabled:

To do this, open the Settings app and go to "Personalization > Taskbar." In the "Taskbar" section, make sure the "Show taskbar" option is enabled.

For more detailed information visit the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...ndows-11-0657a50f-0cc7-dbfd-ae6b-05020b195b07

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
    Jhon
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again Tky.

Sorry I didn't look closely at the images, I'll tell you what you should do.

On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock to open a Finder window.

Do one of the following operations:

1. To hide or show the toolbar: Select View > Hide Toolbar or View > Show Toolbar in Menu Bar.

2. Hiding the toolbar also hides the Finder sidebar, and moves the status bar from the bottom of the window to the top.

You can see more detailed information here:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/mchlp3011/mac
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, merry christmas
  4. Tky. A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for responding! I actually have a Mac, so I don't know where I would find the equivalent.
  5. Hellhog Win User

Does anyone use Bing to get MSP?

I did it for the first easy free 200 points. After that I deleted it. I do prefer Bing over Google, but I use the built in IE9 accelerator instead of the toolbar. With how often I use Bing though, maybe I should
    use the toolbar again. I just hate the clutter of having a toolbar.
  6. AlightCheetah51 Win User

Microsoft points

I already have the bing toolbar. How do I use it to earn points?
Thema:

1. Why is my window toolbar missing and how do I show it again? - Similar Threads - Why window toolbar

2. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  3. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  4. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  5. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  6. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  7. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11: The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  8. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  9. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  10. Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Window 11 Bluetooth on PC keep saying failed to connect to my Xbox Elite...: Hello, I recently made the switch from Xbox Series X to PC gaming. I bought a very nice PC that runs flawlessly with windows 11 installed. I am only having one problem and that it connecting my...