Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

Discus and support Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dailynne powell, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online Should I uninstall and redownload it

:)

dailynne powell, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online

Hello Dailynne A, my name is José and I will be happy to help you.

The first thing I can recommend is clearing your console cache. Another common reason for Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer not working error is that the cache data is corrupted. In this case, you can try clearing the cache files on your PC or console to fix the problem.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information: https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/modern-warfare-multiplayer-not-working.html

Best Regards,
    Jose.
  3. Kingasani1993 Win User

Xbox Live Server

I tried but i still can’t play any online multiplayer games like Halo, Call of Duty or NBA.
  4. Old Lofty-F6C15296-5 Win User

Call of Duty 3 Joins Backwards Compatibility

Personally out of the whole series my favourite was Call of Duty 2 and 4 for single player and multiplayer.

In my opinion though Call of Duty 3 had the best multiplayer maps. Had a great balance for running about on foot and for the vehicles.
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

25 killstreak?

This is why they need a call of duty for kids! And a cod game for the older crowd! I don't really like the whole 25th killstreak thing, its an Iw item and I hope it stays that way. And I hope they never link zombies with what has been separate to this
    point online multiplayer! No killstreaks that allow zombies, that's just kiddish, This is also why they need a zombie game separate from the traditional military call of duty style game, it has turned into a childish non realistic game.
  6. Demonswordgirl Win User

Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer

My game duty modern warfare is when I turn it on it says please install multiplayer but I already installed stalled all the packs it and it won’t let me play Online idk why The other day I was playing online I don’t know what happen unless they’re updating
    it. Doesn’t say it needs an update so wrong With call of duty Mondern warfare ? Please help out
Thema:

1. Why is my whole call of duty game downloaded but my multiplayer is not so I can’t get online - Similar Threads - Why whole call

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  8. Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my game download past a certain percentage? How to download the whole game??: hi there, i have tried to download superliminal on my pc since i recently got xbox gamepass. i have tried multiple times to install it and each time it gets to 67% and says an error has occurred...
  9. I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why my whole xbox account got premeditated banned: Well see this what happened I was going to hop on the game and then it says this xbox as been banned from xbox network and I can't log in my xbox account. It says my xbox account is a banned user....
  10. Why does my game download the network but not the whole game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game download the network but not the whole game: ok so look i tried to download a GTA5 game and i had the disk i put the disk in and it downloads but it stops downloading at 71 percent and i checked why it stopped it stopped because the network...