Why is my warranty repair taking so long?

Discus and support Why is my warranty repair taking so long? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have an active service repair for my xbox series X controller which was first initiated on the 21/05/2023. The controller was sent of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harry Passmore, Aug 12, 2023.

1. Why is my warranty repair taking so long?

Hi,

I have an active service repair for my xbox series X controller which was first initiated on the 21/05/2023. The controller was sent of immediately with the supplied delivery label And has been delivered. However, the order status is still on step ‘Please send us your package’. However the next step is ‘Your package is at the service centre

Order status may not show that your package is at the service centre. Check back later.’ So i have been waiting patiently but now its a bit ridiculous that it is now 2 and a half months in and no progress towards the order has been made.

I want to know, is it normal for this to take so long? Or is there a problem that i do not know about with this service order. I would really like to know whats going on. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Harry Passmore, Aug 12, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hy Harry *** are you?
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant. Unfortunately I can't solve your problem, I understand your frustration, please enter this link where you can contact support, the option is in green on the right, written contact us.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Warranty Repair taking to long

Hi Guy Davis -

Sorry to hear about any frustration this may have caused. Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with billing / repair issues here on the public facing forums. You will need to continue speaking directly with phone
    or chat support
    for further assistance.

Hopefully that gets taken care of soon! We appreciate your patience.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

xbox repair

Suring this period of time it can take long, warranties and repairs are long wait times sadly...
  5. Courtney allen Win User

Why is this taking so long!?

Okay i underatand that and yea i submitted 2 case reviews. The last guy i talked to he told me not to submit anymore because it might take longer but is there anything i can do because i bought the xbox series x but i might return it because i dont have
    my main account
  6. WeepiestRain Win User

Why is this taking so long!?

Bruh it called a “permanent” ban for a reason.
Thema:

1. Why is my warranty repair taking so long? - Similar Threads - Why warranty repair

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. Why would Microsoft change my warranty date?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would Microsoft change my warranty date?: I purchased an XBOX series X on Dec 26 2022. I had a recent issue with it and submitted a warranty repair and it was dispatched to Germany and back again. I've logged on to the portal and now...
  6. Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?: I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers. The warranty period should be 1 year or 6...
  7. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  8. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  9. Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt Microsoft make their warranty as a 1 year or however long you bought and then 1...: I got the controller last Christmas and the warranty expired in January now the bumpers don't work and it's cost over 100 dollars to fix it 752f6a80-a7fa-47e7-9a90-094b9464a554
  10. Why cant I track my Xbox after I sent it in for repairs (Warranty).

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I track my Xbox after I sent it in for repairs (Warranty).: I mailed my Xbox in order to get it repaired after a malfunction. (warranty claim). It has been 5 days since I mailed it and wanted to track it through my Microsoft account, it doesnt allow me to....