Why is my security info change not done after 30 days

Discus and support Why is my security info change not done after 30 days in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have waited the 30 days for the reset and it's still pending 27c7d177-b60d-4291-ab4f-035320ff1e7c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Max Daniel1, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Max Daniel1
    Max Daniel1 Guest

I have waited the 30 days for the reset and it's still pending

:)

Max Daniel1, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Max! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Security info change. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

If I may ask, do you receive any error messages aside from the pending status?

If the 30-day security lockdown is scheduled to finish today, kindly wait 24 hours more as there could be a delay due to the timezone differences.

If the issue still persists after 24 hours, I would highly suggest you reach out to Microsoft Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. bowski477 Win User

duda

When the 30days are up you will have full access to all areas of your MS account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4523658/why-is-my-security-info-change-still-pending

If you made the security info changes:

• After 30 days, the security information you chose to remove will be deleted.
    • During this 30-day period, you can still access most Microsoft services, but you won't be able to do things that require a security code, like changing your password, email addresses or manage parental controls online.
    • You can view, change, or add billing information, and make purchases.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I need help!`

If you updated your security info there is a 30 day waiting period that cannot be bypassed even by Xbox support.

Why does resetting my security information take 30 days?

• The 30-day waiting period helps Microsoft stop unauthorized people from trying to completely take over an account that isn't theirs. For example, an unauthorized person obtaining an account password through phishing or shared passwords across third
      party platforms. This waiting period gives the real account owner enough time to be alerted of any major changes and to cancel it if they didn't make those changes.
    • During this 30-day period, you'll still be able to access most Microsoft services. You won't, however, be able to do things that require a security code, like changing your password, viewing billing information, or buying new apps or games from Microsoft
      Store or on Xbox.
    • After the process of resetting your security information has started, you must wait the full 30 days for it to complete. However, if you regain access to a piece of your original security info, you can cancel the replacement yourself.
    • https://support.microsoft.com/help/4057241/microsoft-account-why-does-resetting-security-info-take-30-days
  5. Rostom L Win User

totally lost my account, it says i dont have one when i totally made one

Got it. Thank you. If it's your correct account that you're trying to make a security change which will be updated after 30 days, then you really have to wait for it because that's the procedure of changing your account security information if you don't have access to the current info attached to your account for security purposes. After 30 days and no one has cancelled your request, then your new security info will be updated and you will be able to access your account.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Game issue associated with account problem

Hey George Makro

The wait time for 30 days cant be changed unfortunately. This is a safety feature to prevent all your securityinfo been changed with out you knowing. In the 30 days you can still sign in and play your games but you wouldnt be able too change any other privacy
    settings or security info in that 30 day window.

You can see what you can and cant do in the 30 days and why microsoft has this on this page

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/update-security-information
Thema:

1. Why is my security info change not done after 30 days - Similar Threads - Why security info

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  6. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  7. Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?: Last night i was setting up my new series x. when trying to play MW3, it would not connect, saying i needed game pass (which i have, i was playing gamepass games prior to this point). while trying...
  8. why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i access all of my setting for xbox one system privacy security all of them: my system has been taken over by my spouse it updates by its self in some password screens it has guest in top left everyday i am trying to fix the attack on my profile and system even my...
  9. why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download security breach on pc if i have it on xbox: i used to not be able to find security breach ANYWARE on the xbox app (on windose ofc) but when i fond it i didnt allow me to play it. i dont want to have to pay another $30 just to play on pc...
  10. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe