Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

Discus and support Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Samantha Blair, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating:

'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review these policies in the Microsoft Services Agreement governing the programme which you accepted when joining.'

May I ask if anyone else has had this problem, especially when you haven't done anything to break the terms in the agreement that you are aware of? Were you provided an explanation upon request?

I only ask as all I have done is play a new game on a new console, transfer a game account (GTA online) so I can continue playing without restarting and barely use the apps.

Any advice or information would be gratefully appreciated. I have tried contacting Rewards Support but when I go on to the contact and information form, none of the fields open up for me to add any information for support

:)

Samantha Blair, Mar 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?