Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck

Discus and support Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck All I want to do is get an answer as to why my friends list is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by x Ki113r Kid x, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck

Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck All I want to do is get an answer as to why my friends list is completely gone and I’ve tried all the basic stuff and the advanced stuff someone just please help me 4 days of add removing my mates and re adding them just so I can play

:)

x Ki113r Kid x, Apr 25, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck

Hi,

are you sure that you write the phone number the correct way ?

I am from germany and normally in germany the city number starts with a 0 (zero), like 089 for munich for example.

But if I request a call back from the support I have to give in only 89... cause it starts with +49 for germany !

Many people make this mistake and are waiting hours for a call back that will not come.

I always get a call back in minutes !
  3. GregGrobarcik Win User

One guide not showing channel info

Anyone get anywhere requesting a chat or call back? My one guide has been useless couple days now and tried everything, including seeing different providers and still speaks 'no info available'
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I accidentally changed my region.

I accidentally changed my region (not on my xbox360 console) now i can't buy anything. I have tried getting a call back for the last week but all I get is "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." I've tried many times with the same phone number but always the same answer. I am requesting this call back at your open times but still no such luck.
    You can only change your account region once every 90 days. The only" fix" is to wait the 90 days and then change your region back to your actual region.

There is no way around that unfortunately.
  5. SoughtTie93960 Win User

I'm trying to change my email adress since two months and no success! Need help from Tech Support

Citrous, best thing I've done so far is request a call back from the tech support. I've got to wait 4-5 days to see if they can resolve my issue, but its been the best progress I've had so far. It's not ideal as I now can't use my console for this time,
    but hopefully it'll be sorted.
  6. sirmazing Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller (Loose paddle)

I have the elite controller picked up 3 weeks ago. My RB button keeps registering a press yet neither of the RB buttons are being pressed. I set controller. Used a different controller with success . I have attempted to get in touch will Microsoft 4
    times requested call back 3 times and 1 time waited phone tell my call dropped. I was only called back once of the 3 and when I verified my Microsoft dropped the call.
Thema:

1. Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck - Similar Threads - Why request call

2. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  3. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  4. Why is my refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my refund request denied: I did every thing required and it still got denied please help me d1c1b0d1-78ed-43b0-8885-85a5035b33b0
  5. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  6. Why my request for refund is denied?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my request for refund is denied?: Why my request for refund is denied? 5f2b1ecf-39d8-4e1a-9fd1-13995bf9e6ab
  7. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  8. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later: why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f
  9. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  10. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913