why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

Discus and support why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jdn on1, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Jdn on1
    Jdn on1 Guest

i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but it have been longer then a week.

:)

Jdn on1, Feb 4, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

yeah there is a big delay in the refund system atm.

But as long as it is approved you will get your refund.

You just need some more patience.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Why is my refund taking so long

Hi again Layne,

If you're unable to contact Xbox Support through the provided link above because it indicates that there are no contact options available for that reason, please try using a different combination of categories/reasons until you see the live chat or request a call option. It doesn't matter if the chosen categories/reasons are unrelated to your problem; they have the capability to redirect you to the appropriate department after you explain your issue.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Why’s my refund taking so long ?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Yes, it is indeed 3 - 5 business days after approval, but in the last 2 - 3 weeks the refund process suffered a delay. The delay most likely was solved, but as everything is getting back on its tracks ( all refunds made in the last 3 weeks being paid ) a little delay is to be expected, okay?

If you want to contact Support about this after the 5 business days timespan, here is the link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Why is my refund taking so long?

Hi Kaitlin, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Refunds are processed within 3-5 business days and are applied to the original payment option. The refund may take time depending on the payment method you used. If you have not received your refund yet, I think it would be best for you to contact support directly to express your case:

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

We cannot solve these types of problems here in the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

source: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...u-cambio-o-reembolso-81629012-aa4f-f48b-2394- 8596f415072b

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Why is my refund taking so long

Hi there Layne, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago, and you have received an email notifying you of the approval, then please respond to that email. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

However, if you haven't received any email notification of your refund approval, you should contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance. They are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month - Similar Threads - why refunds taking

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  6. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  7. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  8. Why hasn’t my refund processed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab
  9. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  10. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81