Why is my refund request still on approved?

Discus and support Why is my refund request still on approved? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Donny_t09, Mar 3, 2024.

1. Donny_t09
    Donny_t09 Guest

I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned.

:)

Donny_t09, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Donny_t09 Win User

Thank you for the reply, and I understand stuff like this takes time, however I made the request almost 2 months ago now and was wondering if that was normal.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Please let me know if you have any questions.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again Donny_t09,

No, it's not normal for it to take this long. Please respond to the email they sent you informing you of the refund approval, as I mentioned before.

However, if you haven't received any email notification of your refund approval, you should contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance. They are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Donny_t09, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please take in mind that the time it takes for refunds to be reflected in your bank account after the refund is approved is generally between 3 to 5 business days (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are non-business days). The time may vary depending on the bank, as some banks may take longer to process refunds while others may process them faster.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago, and you have received an email notifying you of the approval, then please respond to that email. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Aaron Watson Win User

Why is the money not returned for a refund and I still can own the game?

The refund request was approved on 1/13/24 and still hasn't been processed. I have already spoke to Xbox support and all they did was resend the refund request in again and approved it, but I still didn't receive my money back
Thema:

1. Why is my refund request still on approved? - Similar Threads - Why refund request

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  4. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  5. Why is my refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my refund request denied: I did every thing required and it still got denied please help me d1c1b0d1-78ed-43b0-8885-85a5035b33b0
  6. Why my request for refund is denied?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my request for refund is denied?: Why my request for refund is denied? 5f2b1ecf-39d8-4e1a-9fd1-13995bf9e6ab
  7. Why can't I request a refund for mw3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for mw3?: I bought it, then tried it out and was dissatisfied with the game. I went to look for the refund button but it wasn't there this time and I tried looking for help and it told me to go to my...
  8. Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...: So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not This...
  9. Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?: My 3 year old son accidentally purchased a digital game and in game currency. I requested to have it refunded within the hour it was purchased and it was denied saying that I had reached the max...
  10. Why am I not getting money back from approved refund requests?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not getting money back from approved refund requests?: I bought a few items last night and I refunded them this morning and all of the refund requests were approved but when I go check my money on my Xbox, the money is not there. Why is that?...