Why is my purchase not in my library/account?

Discus and support Why is my purchase not in my library/account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All right. This is a bit of a doozy and quite a weird problem. To break it down I basically can't download Sea of Thieves in my new PC. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iker Blanchard ✔️, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Why is my purchase not in my library/account?

All right.

This is a bit of a doozy and quite a weird problem.

To break it down I basically can't download Sea of Thieves in my new PC.

I am using this support as sort of a last resort. I have tried so many troubleshooting options and I don't know what else to do. I got SoT under the Microsoft Store App back on May 25th, 2018, for my birthday using my dad's account because at the time I was a minor and could not make purchases for myself. (However, the game progress is saved under my Xbox account [the one I am using for this support message] I love the game and I want to be able to play it in my new PC.

Therefore, I do what you would assume is standard. I sign into my dad's account in the PC as well as the Microsoft Store App which the game was purchased.

The game is not there.

"Okay, not a problem" I said to myself. Perhaps it is in the Xbox app. Sign in with dad's account.

The game is not there.

So, at this point I am beginning to think that I might be doing something wrong. So, I go to my web browser I sign in with dad's account into Microsoft.com. And I find the Order made on May 25, 2018. However, there is no way for me to download the game from within the Microsoft Order History.

There isn't even a product key to "redeem" or download the game from.

Why is my purchase not in my library/account? [​IMG]

Because at this point, I don't know what else to do I try to sign into my account in the PC. I checked all the things I mentioned before to try to see if the game was in my account. Well of course it wasn't because I didn't own the game. I just have progress in the game.

From there on after I tried MANY troubleshooting articles from Xbox, Microsoft, and SoT website itself. I have tried multiple call and chat support options from both Xbox, and Microsoft and neither has been helpful.

I don't know what to do. At this point I am almost desperate. I am basically only wanting to play before school starts on January 16th, so my time is limited.

Please Help.

:)

Iker Blanchard ✔️, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Iker, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  3. ShaelUtah Win User

Game has been removed from my library

You miss understand, I am asking why Microsoft has removed my game from purchase history and library? I am using the account I purchased it with.
  4. Andy Price2 Win User

EA WRC

Xbox account region does match the region in which the game is available

purchased the EA WRC game digitally, can verify that the license is correctly associated with my Xbox account

does not explain why i can see the game in my library on xbox1 which is not compatible for xbox 1 so therefore i cannot download even to an external drive log in to account on my xbox X and game does not show in library so cannot even download
  5. Harriet Lawrie Win User

I approved a purchase for a childs account and it isn't showing in their xbox library

Yes, when viewing the game on the store page it says it can be purchased, and it doesn't show in the Xbox library. The payment shows in my purchase history and the money is gone from my PayPal account.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Why i can't see my purchase in the library?

You should have your game regardless haha.

I f you are sure you do not have another account then I would advice you to contact support if you still want to figure it out :)
Thema:

1. Why is my purchase not in my library/account? - Similar Threads - Why purchase library

2. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  3. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  6. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  7. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  8. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  9. Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?: I preordered the digital version of EA UFC 1 back when it first released. I haven't played it in a while & decided to go install it to play it again and it is no longer in my library. It's no...
  10. Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased THPS upgrade dlc, why doesn’t Series S|X version show in my Library? Same goes...: As question states, I purchased the Series S|X upgrade dlc for THPS and The Outer Worlds, but the Series S|X versions do not show in my Library. I’m required to endlessly search the MS Store to...