why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

Discus and support why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flynn Campbell, Apr 21, 2024.

1. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

Hello

So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing.

I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in, I've done a windows repair tool and I've upgraded my power supply.

i know it is not the in game settings because i know my gpu can run the game fine and the game is spiderman remastered

also I've checked the cables and the power connecter to make sure they are in all the way and they are.

my gpu is the RX 7600 And my CPU is the Ryzen 5 5600x 16gb ram

i hope someone has a solution for this because i don't want to buy a new gpu.

:)

Flynn Campbell, Apr 21, 2024
  2. GeraldMarsh1 Win User

I can't download mw2 on my pc even though I bought it on xbox

But if I own it can't I play it on my pc isn't it all through Microsoft I just don't understand why I can play it off my Xbox why I can't play off my pc I can play games like high on life on my Xbox and then go play on my pc and pick up where I left off
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

PC Black Screen When Playing Games

We basically tried everything from your side.
    If you want please proceed with the custom Windows installation

You can reinstall windows 10/11 or update/downgrade to 11/10
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Lowering the graphics settings didn't help?

If not, this can be a bit odd. But if you have the game installed on a different drive than C: please move it to the C: drive and try again

If the issue persist, try doing a clean boot in your PC and verify if even after that the problem persists
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  5. xFelli Win User

Before i used to get those same problems but they just went away.For now this issue happens only on Overwatch 2, i havent overclocked any of my components.
  6. xFelli Win User

im still experiencing the same issue not only on PC building simulator but still on Overwatch 2.I havent tried to do the Perform an in-place upgrade for your system and clean boot.
Thema:

why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

1. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games? - Similar Threads - why screen going

2. Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen keep going black and showing red and green lines?: When I turn on my Xbox One X and get to the Home Screen, my screen either keeps going black or the screen just flickers with loads of green and red lines appearing all over the screen like the...
  3. Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose my screen go black specifically on hdmi2: So some times when I want to play a game and I switch to hdmi2 my screen will be black, I can here the xbox sounds but it's a black screen and it's not a flicker, the moment I switch to hdmi2 the...
  4. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  5. If I have a 144hz monitor with a 1.4 port and also a 1.4 hdmi cable why does my screen go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I have a 144hz monitor with a 1.4 port and also a 1.4 hdmi cable why does my screen go...: Hi, so I have a monitor which supports 144hz I believe it is 1.4 port and I also have a 1.4 hdmi I’m trying to enable the 120hz option on the Xbox one s which it does come up however when I click...
  6. Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it just go to a white screen when I try to log into my Xbox series X?: I have to put my Microsoft password in every time and now it’s on a white screen only.I’ve tried the recommended soft reset and now it’s only a white screen and can only bring up the option to...
  7. Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console shut off to a snow screen or go to dashboard on wz fortnight any game...: Series s shuts down in cod wz either freezes on a snowy screen or sends me back to dash board 4ef8c9a0-d579-437a-a556-e4f873a2669d
  8. why does my xbox screen go black

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox screen go black: every time i turn my xbox one on it goes to a black screen but i still get notifications at the bottom of my screen like my friends are online and ive tried to restart my console and turn it off...
  9. Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to...: Why does it still update but it keeps going back to the try again screen and then back to the update and still updates it is very annoying 7c508d10-eda0-4580-9a00-b97ea664e1e5
  10. Why does my screen go black after switching from 60Hz to 120Hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my screen go black after switching from 60Hz to 120Hz: My screen turns black when I switch from 60Hz to 120Hz. My xbox is xbox series S. I am using a 24’ koorui 165Hz monitor. I am also using the high speed HDMI that came with my console. This issue...