Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X

Discus and support Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put it in it does not even notice that it’s there 7932aa03-e7a4-4d8e-b039-ca1197129595 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mando Crosby, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Mando Crosby
    Mando Crosby Guest

I put it in it does not even notice that it’s there

:)

Mando Crosby, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Mando, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

To give you a better answer, could you rephrase your question please? Tell me in detail because when you put the record on he doesn't even realize it's there.

best regards, Jhon
  3. Das Koop Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

With the Xbox One X you'll be safe to wait well after launch to buy the new Series X.

They've already said that launch games like Halo Infinite will also be launched for Xbox One consoles.

I've had my Xbox One X for over a year. I plan to buy the Xbox Series X for my main television and then move my Xbox One X to my living room television as my secondary console.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Wait I am really excited about is Halo Infinite and playing it on the new Xbox series X
  5. Hamza Yar Win User

My call of duty infinite warfare disc won't read on my xbox one anymore . What is going on

My call of duty Infinite warfare gaming disc isn't being read by my xbox one console anymore. I did delete an account tho achievements and progress for my 2 other accounts are still saved. I've had this game for years, no scratches so that's not an issue. Modern warfare isn't reading either. These are the only 2. Is anyone having the same issue? Or what can I do besides the basic troubleshooting?
    I have the same issue just with my xbox x. My cousin Gifted me Call of duty 4 modern warfare legacy edition which includes infinity warfare. now this is for xbox 1 and I don't have one for series x. and cod 4 still works but when I try to download infinity warfare it keeps saying. "Download canceled". can someone help orders someone know what to do?
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
Thema:

1. Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X - Similar Threads - Why COD Infinite

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  5. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  6. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  7. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  8. Why can’t I access COD MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access COD MW3?: I bought the card at Walmart, and I redeemed it online on my phone using the same email I have for my Xbox account. Yet, it is saying I don’t own the game. How do I fix this?...
  9. Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my MW3 or COD HQ start? How to fix?: I use a desktop (Legion T5) and for some reason my COD HQ closes every time I run the application. My game also starts from Battle Net it will open fullscreen then close out shortly after the...
  10. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b