Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

Discus and support Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I thought I would get next gen if I bought the X|S deluxe version of NBA 2k23 on the Xbox One but its still on next gen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Tsui1, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Jason Tsui1
    Jason Tsui1 Guest

Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

I thought I would get next gen if I bought the X|S deluxe version of NBA 2k23 on the Xbox One but its still on next gen.

:)

Jason Tsui1, Jan 15, 2023
  2. gabriel rodriguez gu Win User

My game won’t download

Yes I double check that, this version is for Xbox one and x/s. The game is nba 2k23
  3. Dan M8 Win User

X Box series X not next gen?

Yes, I have installed new version of Xbox series X COD MW2 over the weekend and it looks like next gen performance. Also other games previously installed on my old Xbox one console run much faster (especially loading times) on the series X console. There is major gameplay differences with next gen and current gen versions of NBA 2K23, which is where I’m having the issue..?
  4. Smwutches Win User

They released that game as a One version and as a Series S/X version. The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X.
  5. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

f I buy the NBA 2K23 xbox one product key, I can activate it on PC and enjoy the nextgen update on it, or is it not the PC version?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Unfortunately, NBA 2K23 for Xbox One is only available to platforms: Xbox One

Xbox Series X|S, which means you won't be able to play the game on a PC device.

NBA 2K23 next-gen play is not available on PC. The only two console generations that permit next-gen play, are the PS5 and the Xbox Series X. This is mainly due to the reality that the PS5 and Xbox Series X provide the speed and technology for the game to function at its best.

For reference link: https://www.videogamer.com/news/nba-2k23-next-g....

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

1. Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version? - Similar Threads - Why NBA 2k23

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca
  4. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly: Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to...
  5. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!: Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!! 1b6c94db-771d-40cd-bfca-9902715f46a5
  6. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f
  7. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225
  8. Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23: In regards to NBA 2k23 Since the new season started I have been in able to play rec. I just get stuck in the loading screen I’ve tried un and reinstalling the game I’ve tried powering everything...
  9. Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?: Yesterday I bought NBA 2k 23 on my console Xbox one s and in the game it was marked that it is for x/s and it doesn't work please if any member of the team can help contact me cause I feel bad for...
  10. Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?: My friend is gamesharing with me and i can play every game that he shared with my for free except for NBA 2k23. For some reason, it wants me to download 2k for the full price despite my friend...