Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

Discus and support Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shadric Nealy II 2415209b-2cda-4642-96a8-bab4bf2b43ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadric Nealy II, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Shadric Nealy II

:)

Shadric Nealy II, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Default_1017 Win User

2k23 championship edition pre Order

The one that I bought was the NBA 2K23 Championship Edition Pre-Order
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This one?
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/nba-2k23-champ...

If yes, Are you able to see an "Install" button on that webpage? Or just "bundle not available"?

Also, if you scroll down a bit and select one of the two games below "in this bundle"
    Are you able to see the install button as well for each game or not at all?
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered so i bought without game pass

Hi Shadric! I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify, does the game pass error message show up whenever you launch the game NBA 2k23?

Or do you mean the error message shows up whenever you try to play the game online?

If it's the first question, it could be a licensing glitch. If you're certain you're using the account where you have pre-ordered the game NBA 2k23, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. Abdu Harcevic Win User

I bought a game and its not showing on my xbox account

From instant gaming, its 2k23 nba
Thema:

Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered...

1. Why is my nba 2k23 saying i need game pass in order to play it. I had nba 2k23 pre ordered... - Similar Threads - Why nba 2k23

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does NBA 2K24 turn off my XBox One randomly: Whenever I play NBA 2K24 on my XBox one, it shuts off my console randomly. Is that an issue with the game, because it only happens when I play that game. Is there a way to fix it because I want to...
  5. Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t nba 2K 24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!: Why won’t nba 2k24 load? It keeps freezing. I have plenty of space. Please help!! 1b6c94db-771d-40cd-bfca-9902715f46a5
  6. Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 won’t let me play the game for some reason, why not?: I press the 2k24 app, it goes to the loading screen and it just says “Do you own this game” I do own the game but it won’t let me play. 7685e3ef-dde7-4467-b46f-30e2ca8cef6f
  7. Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i load all the way in to the rec on NBA 2k23: So ever since the update on NBA2k23 it won’t let me load all the way in to the rec i just get stuck on The loading screen 684b75e4-6f7f-4a46-96d4-4e3e58eee225
  8. Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I load into the rec on nba 2k23: In regards to NBA 2k23 Since the new season started I have been in able to play rec. I just get stuck in the loading screen I’ve tried un and reinstalling the game I’ve tried powering everything...
  9. Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the game I purchased in store NBA 2k 23 x/s doesn't work on Xbox one s ?: Yesterday I bought NBA 2k 23 on my console Xbox one s and in the game it was marked that it is for x/s and it doesn't work please if any member of the team can help contact me cause I feel bad for...
  10. Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?: My friend is gamesharing with me and i can play every game that he shared with my for free except for NBA 2k23. For some reason, it wants me to download 2k for the full price despite my friend...