Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

Discus and support Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rupert Martin, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

I just pre-ordered MW3 vault edition and used a $50.00 xbox gift card and paid the remaining balance on my CC. The order still shows as pending and I also haven't gotten any of the pre-order rewards. This is the second time this type of issue has happened with the newer MW franchise. Same thing happened last year when I pre-order MW2 and didn't get any of the items advertised. What is xbox doing to resolve this matter?

:)

Rupert Martin, Oct 20, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards?

Hello Rupert M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with your MW3 pre-order. Here are some possible reasons and solutions you could consider:

If you used account credit to pre-order the game, it will be deducted from your balance immediately. If you used a credit card or split payment between a credit card and account balance, you will be charged approximately 10 days before the early access period or release date.

If you received a message saying that there are problems authorizing payment for your preorder, you can follow the steps described in the message you received or the following: Sign in to your account and go to your order history. Find the game pre-order and select Change payment method.

Some games offer rewards that are immediately available, but you may have to wait for the game to launch to get other rewards. If you don't see one of the rewards immediately after placing your order, you can expect to receive it the same day your pre-order becomes available.

Best regards.
  3. Dale Lee jrsees Win User

why does my pre older saying pending

why does my pre-older say pending if payed for it
    I pre ordered call of duty it was pending but its not showing up
  4. Red Viper 99 Win User

Deposit from pre-order

Got the same problem and pre ordered Forza Horizon 3, NHL 17, Bioshock Collection and Batman return to Arkham. Still no reward. Didn't have to pre order but with the promo I decided why not. Shouldn't have and won't pre order again. I'm not happy right now.
  5. A Fenian B Win User

GameStop PreOrder Bonus Tomb?

My pre-order codes were on the receipt when I picked up the game, not the original pre-order receipt. If you didn't get one, get back to the store and ask why not.
  6. WonderfulWest Win User

FARCRY 3 INSANE EDITIONS NOT RECEIVED FROM GAME.CO.UK

and this is why i never get new releases from GAME any more after the delayed copy of MW3 i ordered from them last year i decided to never give them my pre orders again
Thema:

1. Why is my MW3 pre-order stuck in pending and why didn't I get any of the pre-order rewards? - Similar Threads - Why MW3 pre

2. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my wife in the same house cannot join my game on mw3 yet i can join her. When she...: Please help this is very annoying and has worked fine untill about 1 week ago dac03f3b-baf6-41de-a943-6d0519670b5c
  5. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. why cant I pick which team I want in mw3 multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I pick which team I want in mw3 multiplayer?: Its either specgru or spetnaz. Why cant I be on rangers or seals? is it even an option? dfb7d71d-c728-4c3a-99ac-3ff842bf6617
  8. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  9. I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-order cod mw3, played early acces but cannot play on day 1 of the drop. Why is this?: Would like to know why I can't play cod mw3 even though I pre-ordered it? 9b2f1e98-a931-4da5-bb1b-0e742f447ba9
  10. Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?: I was permabanned in warzone 2 for no reason. Same reason everyone gets banned for (unauthorized use of data...) Before I was banned, I pre-ordered MW3 and the next day I got permabanned. As of...