Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this...

Discus and support Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC and i only can use Bedrock Edition and It says I already have Java Edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sabin Jacob, Aug 7, 2023.

1. sabin Jacob
    sabin Jacob Guest

Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this...

I bought Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC and i only can use Bedrock Edition and It says I already have Java Edition

:)

sabin Jacob, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Arsalan_824 Win User

Minecraft Java asks me to buy again.

Hi Fernando,

I have tried this already and it does not work.

The problem is that when Iog into microsoft and look at my owned games, it appears that my microsoft account does not own minecraft java edition and only owns the bedrock edition, even though i've been playing Java edition on it daily up till now.

Thanks.
  3. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this since I bought the bundle Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC ?

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today. Java and Bedrock Edition are now part of a package for Windows. Use the code that is located on the back of your Minecraft: Java and Bedrock Edition card or is printed on your store receipt. An active Microsoft account is required to redeem the code. Right-click on the Minecraft launcher icon and a small tab will appear in the “Open to run as administrator” window. Click "Run as administrator" and the launcher should work normally. https://criticalhits.com.br/games/c...para-windows-nao-e-compativel-com-o-launcher/ (Note ) The link being shared is in English and may require translation software to read the page content. Hope I helped, see you soon!
  5. Bshaw2018 Win User

Minecraft Account

Hello!

Yes, I already own Minecraft on my previous account. I own both Java and Bedrock edition. I have tried logging into my previous account but it still required me to purchase Minecraft Java Edition for the second time
  6. F1R3F1GHT Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

I already owned minecraft java edition.
Thema:

1. Why is my Minecraft java edition not working when I press buy it says I already own this... - Similar Threads - Why Minecraft java

2. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  3. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  4. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  5. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  6. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  7. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  8. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  9. Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?: Simple as the title states. i didnt get my cape and my friend did. Ive checked my accounts everywhere i can and still nothing. Please help i want the cape. b898d3f1-e2b5-4560-9ba9-3f51942a0969
  10. why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why can't I play multiplayer on java Minecraft?: At first, it was because I was a part of a family group on Microsoft and my Xbox settings. But now even when I left the group (after a long hour on trying to figure out how to remove me w/ my...