Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

Discus and support Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jacob Chan1, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Jacob Chan1
    Jacob Chan1 Guest

Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I... [​IMG]
    Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix.

:)

Jacob Chan1, Feb 6, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I already told customer service.

Hello, Jacob C. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Microsoft Rewards program.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, based on the information you provided and if you allow me, it will be better to contact the dedicated Microsoft Rewards support:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Only they have the tools to review why you can't claim the Robux reward.

Not only that, but if you already submitted a request to them, you may need to wait until they reply to it.
    Please don't submit new ones because this may impact on their response time.

I hope you can get this sorted out as soon as possible, and thanks for your kindness.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I didn't get my reward of 100 robux

Are you referring to the Rewards program? If so, it can take up to 24 hours to receive a reward after redeeming it. If you don't get it in that time, check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site. It'll either give the option to resend the code or it will list the code there. If not, you'll need to contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the Rewards site.
  4. Zahra Naqvi Win User

Roblox digital code Is gone from Microsoft rewards

Yes, I noticed that robux have been removed. Apart from the option of 800 robux, but today I went to check and they were gone. That is, they also removed the 800 robux! I'm serious! I am not understanding anything. The 800 robux are still in my goals. But if I go to check they are gone: Microsoft Rewards has eliminated the robux.
  5. Zavier Harris Win User

If I buy ROBUX from XBOX Store, will I receive ROBUX? (I dont own XBOX, Im playing on MS Store version of ROBLOX)

I use Microsoft rewards and I redeem 6k points and I redeem it for robux in the xbox store and I thought it was going to give me code but it didn't
  6. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
Thema:

1. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I... - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft rewards

2. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  3. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  4. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  5. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  6. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  7. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  8. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  9. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  10. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...