Why is my Microsoft reward still “In progress”?

Discus and support Why is my Microsoft reward still “In progress”? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It’s been 10 and a half hours since I redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards, it is a League Of Legends gift card. After waiting for approximately 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cyrus lam2, Jan 1, 2023.

1. cyrus lam2
    cyrus lam2 Guest

It’s been 10 and a half hours since I redeem a reward on Microsoft Rewards, it is a League Of Legends gift card. After waiting for approximately 5 hours, I contacted the Microsoft Rewards customer service but yet no one answered my ticket. Someone please help!!

:)

cyrus lam2, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It can take 24 hours to receive a card after you redeem one. If you don't get it by that time, check your order history on the redemption page and it will either list the code there or have an option to resend the code.
  3. KamikazeBunny96 Win User

I Heart Horror Rewards not showing up?

So am I screwed out of getting all the rewards because I started late or is it still tracking my progress such as with the 2nd step of the reward journey?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft rewards "in progress?"

5. Slobosaurus Win User

Missing game pass quests

Hi there, Microsoft Rewards app was a little bugged this month. I had similar issues a few weeks ago. Be sure the app has updated or try reinstalling the app. They credited me with some free reward points once mine was fixed as compensation, although my
    reward progress was still being tracked, i just couldnt see it. Hope this helps!
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Not earning points on Rewards - Weekly Streaks.

Double check that you are signed in to the same account that you use for Xbox Live, if you are and you're still not getting any progress, then as Smwutches said, you'll have to contact Microsoft Rewards support.
Thema:

1. Why is my Microsoft reward still “In progress”? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft reward

2. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  3. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  4. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  5. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  6. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  7. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  8. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  9. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  10. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...