Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up

Discus and support Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up anymore, there's money in it, or at least there should be, I can't seem to check it anywhere, I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kole McNeill, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Kole McNeill
    Kole McNeill Guest

Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up anymore, there's money in it, or at least there should be, I can't seem to check it anywhere, I'm done with the Xbox "issues" microsoft is scamming people flat out, is there any reason at all I shouldn't be able to see MY microsoft account balance seeing as I didn't click anything to hide it

:)

Kole McNeill, Oct 22, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Kole M, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand your frustration with not being able to see your Microsoft account balance. There could be you can try the following steps:

Sign out and sign back in: Sign out of your Microsoft account on all devices and then sign back in. This can help refresh your account information and potentially resolve any temporary issues.

Clear cache and cookies: Clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser or Xbox console can sometimes resolve display issues. Try clearing the cache and cookies and then check if the account balance appears correctly.

Account settings: It's possible that there might be a privacy or account setting that is preventing the display of your account balance. You can check your account settings and privacy preferences to ensure that the balance is set to be visible.

I hope this helps.
    Best regards.
  3. Carlos Delgado1 Win User

Yeah, same here i go into my payment and billing, click payment options, add a new payment, and i see nothing that says Microsoft account balance. I first noticed this when i redeemed a 3$ from Microsoft rewards points and noticed that it was not in my balance. So I couldn’t use any of the Microsoft account balance in the store.

How do i check my balance and how can i use it
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

May you kindly check your balance online. To check your account balance online, sign in to the Payment & billing page with your Microsoft account, sign in: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance

Your balance is displayed at the top of the page.

For more details, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/check-your-microsoft-account-balance
  5. johan Astacio Win User

My Microsoft balance is in my payment and billing, but when I am going to buy in the store I can not use to make my purchases. Help please
  6. lisa anderson2 Win User

We are having the exact same problem. I bought a voucher for my son, redeemed it. I can see on his account I bought it. He hasn’t spent it. Yet his balance is zero?
Thema:

1. Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up - Similar Threads - Why microsoft account

2. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  5. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  6. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  7. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft account connected to a Playstation account?: I want to connect my Microsoft account to my Playstation account for Minecraft to play on realms, but whenever I try to, it says: "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is...