Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers

Discus and support Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controllers aren’t working, but when I go to lab mode, they were perfectly fine 59a47321-f44a-45bc-a574-6af75c184dca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ephrain Lucio, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers

My controllers aren’t working, but when I go to lab mode, they were perfectly fine

:)

Ephrain Lucio, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ephrain Lucio,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with left analog stick of your controller that is not working. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Has there been any changes with the controller like installing the updates before the issue happen?

3. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to help resolve the issue?

4. Are you seeing this behavior in ALL game and apps or happening in ONE game or app?

For the meantime, try checking the troubleshooting steps provided in the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Ephrain Lucio,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
  5. AlannahHarrison Win User

Elite Gen 1

I KNOW HOW TO REMAP MY CONTROLLER! I DO NOT WANT TO REMAP MY CONTROLLER! MY LEFT ANALOG STICK IS TO MOVE YOU KNOW?? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO MAP MY LEFT ANALOG STICK TO?? Apologies for caps but i’m sorry that answer just makes ZERO sense!
  6. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

My controllers left analog stick

As far as a fix goes I couldn't say.

But if you have not had it that long return it to the pop with a receipt for a replacement. Alternatively you could phone the MS support line for your region and see if they can help.
Thema:

1. Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers - Similar Threads - Why left analog

2. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working: why my elite 2 controoler left rigger not working for no reson ? i try every solution that exist on internet but not registering and drive me crazy its not just some game not working at all...
  5. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  6. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  7. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  8. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  9. Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why pressing LT switches my left and right analog sticks: In mw2 & now mw3 pressing LT switches my left analog to aim and right analog to move. When I release it it switches back to normal. Seems to only happen with MW2 & MW3 games. All other FPS works...
  10. Why is my left analog stick getting Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my left analog stick getting Stuck: It doesn’t do it everytime but occasionally when I try to move the stick full circle or even sometimes if I try to change direction quick in a game (moving the stick from one side to the other...