Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116

Discus and support Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all , I currently just got new bt fibre broadband, I run my wired connection off tp links and have had stable ping and low latency connection before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Josh Connolly, May 21, 2023.

1. Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116

Hi all , I currently just got new bt fibre broadband, I run my wired connection off tp links and have had stable ping and low latency connection before switching currently off my wired connection I am unable to use the automatic Xbox port 3074 as I am receiving 100ms + after running the speed test within the Xbox setting when I use a manual port 54116 seems to be the best , I am receiving 40ms but this is still causing input lag and delay when playing fps games like cod and fortnite and experiencing high ping spikes for example on old internet provider I would run 0 ping in creative games on fortnite using tp links for wired connection using automatic port now I receive 30-40 ping in creative games and 50 in game using the same tp links and wired connection but being unable to use the automatic port 3074 anyone no why I am experiencing these issue

(Note I have 5GZ wifi on wireless I receive 9ms on Xbox speed test but isn’t sustainable for long gaming sessions as I have 3-4 people on my wifi at a time )

:)

Josh Connolly, May 21, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is my latency higher on the automatic Xbox port 3074 compared to using manual port 54116