Why is my gift redeem not working?

Discus and support Why is my gift redeem not working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend gifted me a game through the xbox store but when I try to redeem it I get a message saying something went wrong try again later, we are both... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Haylee Kapaufs, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Why is my gift redeem not working?

My friend gifted me a game through the xbox store but when I try to redeem it I get a message saying something went wrong try again later, we are both on Xbox series x so I’m not sure why it’s not working

:)

Haylee Kapaufs, Apr 29, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Haylee! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues redeeming a gift code.

To clarify, have you already tried redeeming the code at [ https://redeem.microsoft.com/ ]? if so, do you get the same error message?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Panha4343 Win User

Can't redeem minecraft java edition

why I can not redeem Xbox gift cart with Minecraft
  4. Jay O. Win User

Gift Cards in Microsoft Rewards

why they send gift card directly to account? is it automatically redeemed?
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Gifts?!?!?!

I also received a gift from a friend. I live in Brazil, and my friend in USA. I can not redeem my gifts.
    Sadly the gifts are region specific this is why. I suggest reaching out to support to see if there is any refund that can be done.
  6. Xtian3 Win User

I’m trying to switch from the 10$ gift card to GPU pass ultimate on Xbox app however it doesn’t give me the option of manage.

Wait but why there’s the auto redeem option on rewards? I have my credit card on file! I’m just trying to switch my auto redeem from the 10$ gift card to the GAME PASS ULTIMATE that’s all!
Thema:

1. Why is my gift redeem not working? - Similar Threads - Why gift redeem

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  4. why aren’t my gift cards working?

in XBoX on Windows
    why aren’t my gift cards working?: I have just redeemed 2 £25 xbox gift cards but it doesn’t show up when i try to buy something. it says i have redeemed them in my recently purchased but i can’t actually use them. whenever i try...
  5. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  6. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  7. Why I can't send gifts

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't send gifts: I want to send a gift to my friend 715dc71e-738e-47eb-8738-81a24183cc82
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. why can’t I redeem my gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I redeem my gift?: I received a gift from a friend and I just can’t redeem it at all. it’s the correct code and everything but continuously tells me the code wasn’t found. the game was worth 70 dollars and I can’t...
  10. Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it

in XBoX on Windows
    Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it: I redeemed 2 15$ gift card in xbox app in pc on the xbox game pass ultimate section it didn't work then i checked my balance it said i only have 15$ instead of 30$...