Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

Discus and support Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fakify, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Fakify
    Fakify Guest

Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and out. Is there a solution to this?

:)

Fakify, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Fakify Win User

Hey Rodrigo, I tried this and it didn't work unfortunately. Is there another solution I could use? Thanks!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Fakify, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try repairing the installation.

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  4. Christopher Cassetta Win User

Hogwarts Legacy suddenly says I don't own it

Yes, I power cycled several times. The only way I can install the game was through the mobile app, but then it still says that I need to insert the disc or sign into the account that owns the title even though I am signed into that account.
  5. FainterZebra54 Win User

Xbox Live account

Yes, and I am signed into Xbox Live. But I can't download anything, apps, games whatever. It always goes to the screen that says I have to sign in to Xbox Live and when I click on it, I'm already signed in. I can't even download the Netflix app so I could
    use the tv or movie feature . . .
  6. WPAK Win User

Pc Game Pass and Ultimate Game Pass?!

Hi there,

I just experienced the same issue in the store and was able to fix it it seems.
    After the store showed me that I needed to purchase PC game pass, even though I already have Ultimate, which includes PC game pass, I went to the Xbox app, and that showed me there was an issue with my store account. Signing out of the store app and signing in again and receiving an update for the Xbox app, I am able to download Diablo IV without the message I need PC Game pass.

I hope these steps will work for you too.
Thema:

1. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why game saying

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  4. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  5. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  6. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  7. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  8. Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play a game I own, it says I need to renew game pass but I have the game: I played r6 through game pass, I decided to buy the game then I went to go on it after playing and it said I need to get game pass, I have tried uninstalling r6 rendering my Xbox and nothing is...
  9. Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?: [mod removed - personal information] 2f3488e0-88b5-47a4-9fc8-d95fe203566f
  10. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...