Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago

Discus and support Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game add-on was removed by Microsoft and it's telling me to need to buy the add on again df6abac4-fd68-40df-8167-cef3c198b3b9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Go f Yourself1, May 10, 2023.

1. Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago

My game add-on was removed by Microsoft and it's telling me to need to buy the add on again

:)

Go f Yourself1, May 10, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

What specific game add-on are you referring to? Kindly double check your transaction thru https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders to make sure that you're on the right account where it was purchased.
  3. BFNESS Win User

Black Ops 2 Headsets

Just got the x 12's two weeks ago. My first TB headset and they are fantastic especially for playing skyrim. Adds a whole new level to gaming that I've been missing out on for years.
  4. A.J. DiLorenzo Win User

Tenure Disappeared from profile

Same has happened on my X1 profile. Tenure is correct on my 360 profile and no lapse in gold for 6 years. I noticed it missing a few weeks ago with no response why.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I just Recently got me another 360 and Bought the Amazing Spider-Man game for it and I was wanting to buy the dlc to unlock the red classic suit and I can't find the dlc no where, where can I find it?

Unfortunately the game and it's add-ons were delisted several years ago so it's no longer possible to purchase them.
  6. akchan67 Win User

Unable to redeem DLC code from GameStop

This code is for the add-on: Rock and Roll DLC pack that is free with the preorder of the TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan game. I have already purchased the game, and this is the code for just the add-on content. Several years ago, I also preordered another
    game and the DLC code for free add-on content worked flawlessly, so not sure why this time is different. Should I go back to GameStop to resolve this issue? Perhaps this code was incorrectly issued.
Thema:

1. Why is my game missing the add-on I purchased years ago - Similar Threads - Why game missing

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...
  8. Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game missing after migrating accounts from Mojang to Microsoft?: Back in October of 2021, I migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Everything seemed to go well, and I was able to play Minecraft with no issues. Flash forward to today, and Minecraft won't...
  9. Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the "Game Pass" option missing in my PC client?: Hi all, I've noticed that the "Game Pass" option is missing entirely from the left-hand column of my PC client (see screenshot below). My subscription is active, and I can still download/launch...
  10. Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?: The Witcher 3 and AC Origins have no Russian language (neither text/audio) but both are claiming to have this one on the MS Store on my Xbox c950c4dc-84af-4e30-ad3f-45b7c0c7a9c7