Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version

Discus and support Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have purchased a copy of fc24 as a download but when i started to play the currency is in dollars not British pound. I have not any issues with any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob Lloyd1, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Rob Lloyd1
    Rob Lloyd1 Guest

i have purchased a copy of fc24 as a download but when i started to play the currency is in dollars not British pound. I have not any issues with any previous versions of FIFA. Can anybody help me please

:)

Rob Lloyd1, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Neil Jones1 Win User

The fc24 isn't available to download despite preoreding?

Hi,

I purchased fc24 half way through the 10hour trial but the game is still showing the trial version. The ordewr number for my purchase in 2510262116

Thanks
  3. DrystX Win User

Virtual Currency Question

He's a friend of mine who moved to the UK...We used to play with each other until he moved to UK but decided to just not reset his home Xbox..

Which is why we are gamesharing…

I did not mean sharing virtual currency..

I would like to purchase virtual currency on my own account...But his account region now is UK and mine is US,,,

I was just wondering if it will work...I will be purchasing virtual currency using a US account and play the game which is owned by the UK account using the US account...I was just wondering before I make the purchase if the virtual currency would still
    appear in-game even though my region is different from the game's owner?
  4. SGNDV Win User

Dishonored DLC - "Disc Unreadable"

SOLVED!!!

The problem is that my console and game are of UK version but my account is US.

I purchased this DLC via UK profiles and Oh my God - it works!!!

This is the first time I find that DLCs have different country versions.

Why Bethesda and Xbox live support didn't ever ask me about region???!!!
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Anyone here still has or use the white chatpad?

I still use a white chatpad, as black versions were not available here in the UK when I purchased my Elite.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Design lab controller

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Sara, From my research, it appears that the site is not being made available to buy in your current currency (££).

When placed in the url (uk-uk) the site warns that the page is not available and returns to the default En-us.

So try to assemble your control, and check at the end of the process, in your cart, if it is possible to change the current currency.

If not, the purchase will need to be made in $

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/uk-uk/

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Why is my fc24 currency in $ when i purchased a uk version - Similar Threads - Why fc24 currency

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  7. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  8. Why can't I enter FC24 rivals without game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I enter FC24 rivals without game pass?: I have purchased FC24 ultimate edition but when I try to enter rivals is says I must buy a game pass. Why is that? isn't it covered in the ultimate? 9f6efd17-1c4a-434a-8da1-908c303c9ab3
  9. Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I reinstall FC24 on my Xbox One?: I tried to open FC24 but my Xbox One said it was corrupted and asked me to uninstall and reinstall the game. Whenever I try to install the game it immediately stops and shows this error code:...
  10. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e