Why is my email still locked for microsoft after so long??

Discus and support Why is my email still locked for microsoft after so long?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright so my main email i use for my xbox account has been locked for about 5 or 6 months and i've put in so many requests to get it unlocked and well... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Damiancoull, May 9, 2023.

1. Damiancoull
    Damiancoull Guest

Alright so my main email i use for my xbox account has been locked for about 5 or 6 months and i've put in so many requests to get it unlocked and well nothing, i haven't gotten any information on why it was locked or why it hasn't been unlocked. Right now i just want to change the email linked to my xbox account to a different one but oh wait i can't access it and since we can't talk to Microsoft Support via online chat with staff or even just a phone call. so i cannot access the account that i've spend sooo much money on for soo many years now.

if anyone knows what i can do with this please help

:)

Damiancoull, May 9, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you can't access your Microsoft account. There are some forms that can help you to defend your position on the suspension or blocking of your account. I am a user just like you, and in the community, this type of treatment does not exist, as it is necessary to send a series of sensitive data for investigation.

Before quoting you, I need to make you aware why this blocking or suspension happens, and for that, I recommend that you review the Microsoft Services agreement that says how the violation of the rules works: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=698856

In many cases your MSA (Microsoft Account) may have been suspended or, in extreme circumstances, your device may have been banned by the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team. For more information, see the Microsoft Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

Learn more about Xbox Live policies and your account: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

If necessary, you can submit a case review with the guidance from the link below: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

You can also argue and defend your point of view about blocking or suspending your MSA at the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/account...

The validation period takes from 24 to 72 hours.

Hoping that everything works out in the best way.
  3. HawkeXII Win User

Still havent gotten my Gears of War collection codes.

Also forgot to mention, my previous support post was locked after Miss Bijoux's reply so i couldnt further comment about this case still being unresolved. it wasn't resolved so why lock it? hence why i had to repost again here.
  4. Yooouahooobro Win User

2 weeks since unauthorized access case. Hacker is STILL on my account playing my games. STILL don't have my account. Even filed a BBB claim with no reply by microsoft.

Lol yeah they called me to inform me they sent a email. Thanks for the very long detailed post tho man. which still leads me to the question why isn't my account locked? I don't like the fact that he's playing my games, which I'm able to see by looking the
    gamertag up. Like you said why would they tell me they did something and not do it? very unprofessional on microsofts part. I ddin't have a credit card tied to my account lucky.... but if i did he would have been able to use it considering they haven't locked
    it yet. Funny thing is the email also stated they take my account security seriously but yet they haven't locked it LOL. Also he changed everything and activated 2-step.
  5. Relnah Win User

Gamertag Change

Hi!

Are you getting any specific error or message when trying to change your gamertag?

Also, gamertags can be locked some time after they are "deleted". So if the tag was in use and then removed it may very well still be locked for anyone else to use.

There is no way of telling how long it will stay locked and Microsoft won't give out that info.

Have a nice day!
  6. Daniel_781 Win User

Lost minecraft account after problems with login

No, the way i fixed my problem was to reconnect my email with my account. I thought that my microsoft account was locked on my gmail email but later found out that it that was just added onto it, so i use the "@outlook.com" email and had no problem logging in. after doing so I re-added my gmail and was able to login with it again
Thema:

1. Why is my email still locked for microsoft after so long?? - Similar Threads - Why email still

2. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  3. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  4. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  5. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  6. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  7. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?: Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1
  8. Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it so difficult to change my xbox email this is absolutely ridiculous I hate Microsoft: Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to change email on Xbox account this is b.s 6fe5723d-8540-4aba-8603-3127ecc74124
  9. Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...: Hello, I have bought minecraft on my pc over a year ago with my microsoft account. I need my microsoft account to log in my minecraft account, so that confirms it. It came to my attention that...
  10. Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox need to be signed in when I logout email everywhere: I'm only asking because outlook specifically says "logging out everywhere does NOT affect Xbox" So why does my Xbox ask me to go to Microsoft.com/link every time?...