Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

Discus and support Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hannes Joubert, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at 2,81G of 9,99G . I have tried everything now - and no help - nothing seems to be working

:)

Hannes Joubert, Jan 6, 2024
  2. ChiefJDUB Win User

Invited to Preview Program(a month ago) and still no message

Also I have a digital xbox 360 copy of dragon ball xenoverse and I can't get it to download to the Xbox one version
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

Hi Hannes, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

An alternative you can try if the discs don't work is to associate the mobile app with your console, search for the game in the app, and then have it installed digitally.
    In order to do this, you must have remote downloads enabled as indicated in the Information at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one

credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/035f3c5f-3ea9-47f1-8461-97e98e889f3b

Greetings and I hope this information has been helpful to you.
    Jhon
  4. [EX] Win User

Hi Hannes,

first I would recommend you to perform a soft factory reset without deleting the games and settings. Remember you'll need your account email and password after.

If you want to install a game from disc you are often asked if you want to upgrade the game. Always answer this question with NO during the installation process cause this could cause a conflict. If the installation is finished start the game and upgrade it then.

This conflict could be the reason why the digital version does not work either.

Thats why I recommended the factory reset.
  5. gippetto33 Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse preorder bonus DLC not working.

I digitally downloaded Dragon ball xenoverse with the pre-order but the bonuses won't show up in my game. Does any one know how to activate the pre-order bonus for the digital download?
  6. GamerAdrian7502 Win User

Cant download Dragon ball xenoverse

Dragon Ball Xenoverse broke my Xbox 360 reader, I have an elite with no hardrive and I installed it into one of my flash drives and it just broke my disc reader, it sucks :(
Thema:

1. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - - Similar Threads - Why Dragon Ball

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...