Why is my console perma banned?

Discus and support Why is my console perma banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by READ THIS, Nov 9, 2023.

1. READ THIS
    READ THIS Guest

I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of eight strikes…. Also, it does not tell me why I got banned. It says there is no description. Which is very odd because you would think it would explain why you’re losing your entire Xbox. This Xbox is brand new and hasn’t even been used over a year yet. It also permanently banned my two accounts that were connected to the Xbox. And when I sent a request to get my account back it was denied immediately…. It’s supposed to take up to at least a day. They denied it about 3 minutes after I sent my request.. there is no reason my console should be banned at all. Literally all I do is play by myself and listen to music.. I am 100% positive this was an accidental ban… I would not be taking my time to write this if I knew I did something wrong which got my console banned… I have also spoken with a Xbox support assistant, and she also agreed that my account should not be banned because of 3 specific reasons … it’s all up to the enforcers to check them.. because I’m telling you if you legitimately check my account, there would be no reason I got console banned……. My account name is. Graves fr I Hope yall actually see this and take this message into consideration…it would be a shame to have an Xbox account I have spent thousands of dollars on get permanently banned for literally no reason at all… also one more thing…. It also says that you’re supposed to get a warning before complete console ban…and I did not have a single warning nor any strikes on my account. This is completely unacceptable… I better get my account back…… thank you.

:)

READ THIS, Nov 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: