why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

Discus and support why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent. the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liam Wuthrich, Jul 22, 2019.

1. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

i could use my code i needed a new one Microsoft didn't answer there phones and they had no live agent.

the code was [Mod Removed - PII] 15 buck's and really could have used the code over the weekend.

Sincerely

:)

Liam Wuthrich, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in porta vearta mexico

Hey Liam

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. I don't believe I'm fully grasping what the problem is here.

If you are receiving an error code when you try to redeem your pre-paid code, I would recommend taking a look at the

Troubleshooting gift card and code issues
    article as it should outline most common issues with redeeming these tokens.

However if you are having issues with a faulty code, I would recommend that you Request a new digital code via

this
    link.

Alternatively, if you are not sure what the problem is, please feel free to contact

Xbox Customer Support
    , as they should be able to identify what the problem is.

This can be done by following these steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select Billing and accounts then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue – Can't redeem a code
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. dZ Jag Win User

Hi, I have a huge *** problem! My Xbox live didnt work on my profile, but... it works when im not signed in?! It came up that i should try download my profile again.....I did that, it came up while it was downloading that ive got a error code: 80150101 Didnt
    know what that was, then the download shutted down. Now my profile is GONE!?When im trying to get it back it still sais : error code: 80150101 so i cant get back my profile and i dont know what to do?! Help me! Please.... What should i do!? PLEASE!!! HELP
    ME I HAVE AN ERROR CODE CALLED: 80150101 WHEN IM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD MY PROFILE! PLEASE HELP! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?
  4. PremedAmoeba437 Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

I've got my Xbox live to finally work, but got a code for FIFA 17 , it recognised it, but now the games dissapeared and it says code already used, anyone know where it could of gone or what I can do to download the game argh
  5. Tryhardninja358 Win User

Need help getting my live to work

I have the same problem I bought a digital code for xbox live, my money is gone but no live. Where is the redeem code? I suppose Microsoft will send me the redeem code to my email or live will start to work automatically.

Moreover, it's IMPOSSIBLE, to email a problem and those automated virtual 'helperd' don't hepp at all!!!
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi

Hi everyone i have a question im trying to play saints row 3 on my xbox one but i cant enter in my xbox 360 account in the game says my profile can't connect with xbox live what do i do to download my profile again every time i try to download the
    account an error happens i have the 2 step verification and a app password but none of the passwords works
    Might try to log in on the website to see if it works. What is the error code it is giving you
Thema:

why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in...

1. why is my code not working for xbox live i no what might have gone down this happen in... - Similar Threads - why code working

2. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  3. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  4. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  7. Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(: So I recently bought a bottle of Mountain Dew and it had a halo promo on it so when I went to redeem it it told me to register and some of the boxes I clicked on did not work so I contacted...
  8. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...
  9. Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** b041d868-22c1-48df-9c4e-ffb36debb107
  10. Why won't my code for Minecoins work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my code for Minecoins work?: Hi, I spent 2,000 microsoft points on Xbox Minecraft Minecoins and received a code. I put the code it the slot and it said i got it wasnt going to work because it was an invalid code. I clicked on...