Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...

Discus and support Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is how I got permanently banned because for my friend Travis My friend Travis is a horrible influence but me being the good friend I am I let him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InferiorMusic91, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...

This is how I got permanently banned because for my friend Travis My friend Travis is a horrible influence but me being the good friend I am I let him borrow my Xbox to keep him out of trouble. I let borrow it for a month and he gave it back to me in
    a week, I asked "why are you returning so early" he then replied, "it doesn't work". So I began to question him more u til I plug it up and start it. And the error on the screen told me I couldn't play any game or even get online so I contact Xbox and told
    me I was banned and I didn't even know why. So please help me to play with my brother.. and I have been crying for days and now because of what he did I am no longer his friend I will like to ask u if u can unban my Xbox please I did nothing wrong it's all
    my friend's fault now l been waiting 1 week now for an answer from the enforcement team I don't know what to do I need help now. I'm sick too

:)

InferiorMusic91, Mar 31, 2020
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a response to the enforcement team.

Moderators and community managers can do nothing

Only people who can assist are the enforcement team found at enforcement.xbox.com

Incidentally though, it really doesnt make any difference that someone else "got you banned" since you are still responsible, as per terms and conditions, and codes of conduct, for any and all actions taken from your account.

This is why you should never let anyone else use, or have access to, your account
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a response to the enforcement team.

If you have filed for a case review then all you can do is wait for an answer.It is taking longer than usual due to what's going on in the world.

Ultimately you are responsible for your account & anything that happens on it.

No one on the forums can do anything as the enforcement team don't use the forums.
  4. djmistaspot Win User

Yeah as others have said, you should not have let him use your xbox, or at least signed out of your account beforehand.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Case review "Under Review" for 3 days

There's no exact timetable for when the enforcement team will complete their review.
  6. BrotherArmz Win User

Case review "Under Review" for 3 days

ah, I just hope my case review hasn't been looked down upon or pushed aside since its so important to me to log back in and some friend's that I've asked had theirs approved within the hour or the next day, so I was just wondering.
Thema:

Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a...

1. Why is my case review still under review for over a week now when its only a day for a... - Similar Threads - Why case review

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  7. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  8. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  9. Why is my remote not working outside the charging case?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my remote not working outside the charging case?: I have an Xbox elite series controller and it only works and turns on when it is plugged into the charging case. When it is in it turns on and says that the battery is full but when i take it out...
  10. Why my Xbox Series X case look like that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my Xbox Series X case look like that?: I've noticed the heat sink ( left side on the back) is pushing outwards the case. What can I do about it? The console has been kept with more care than my own health. [img] [img]...