Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high

Discus and support Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high The historical bandwith is probably shown wrong. To get accurate numbers, i would recommend to... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Austism7156, Jan 9, 2021.

  1. Austism7156
    Austism7156 Guest

    Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high


    Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high
    The historical bandwith is probably shown wrong.

    To get accurate numbers, i would recommend to calculate the Data use, as u see on the left side of your screenshot.

    :)
     
    Austism7156, Jan 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

    Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high

    The historical bandwith is probably shown wrong.

    To get accurate numbers, i would recommend to calculate the Data use, as u see on the left side of your screenshot.
  3. Cashaun Win User

    Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high

    Im not sure if Im reading this wrong but my total bandwidth usage is insanely high and dont know if its accurate or a bug


    [​IMG]
    Hello!

    Depending on the games you play, and the apps you use this can be true.
  4. luissolid Win User

    Wifi question.

    Right now Microsoft reduce the download speed from content to reduce the bandwidth due to the high peak usage. Regards!
  5. One SwiftKiller Win User

    My bandwidth usage

    if it is limited would it reset every month ?
  6. medium bloke Win User

    My bandwidth usage

    You'll have to check with your ISP to see what your current plan is.
Thema:

Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high

Loading...
  1. Why is my bandwidth usage so astronomically high - Similar Threads - Why bandwidth usage

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...