Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...

Discus and support Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My backup has access to the new game tab in the Guide, while my main doesn't. That's weird and shouldn't happen. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...

My backup has access to the new game tab in the Guide, while my main doesn't. That's weird and shouldn't happen.

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Glu10Free Win User

WTF Why was my account banned?

WTF Why was my account banned? "but the thing is even though I did hack the games"

/facepalm
  3. FlamePwnage Win User

"A system update is required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently unavailable" after updating via USB (Please read before replying)

I have three xboxs, 1 for main gameplay and the other 2 backups, I tried my main one for hours and then it hit me, rule out the possibilities, I tried my backup and the update downloaded perfectly, so I ruled out connection, but the problem still persists
    so I guess im stuck to playing awesomenauts on my backup, because I have 1600 Microsoft point I want to spend, oh and im commenting on my backup account.
  4. WakelessRoom62 Win User

WL won't accept account password

I've had this same problem that it won' accept my definitely correct password. It happened on my old account and I tried to get around it by making a new account but the same thing happened even though it was different e-mail address.

Why is this happening?
  5. krongoons Win User

How can I unlock my account?

Bear in mind, I had to make this email in compensation, I had it as a backup and now I can't even use my main one.
  6. christian barnett Win User

No access or ability to reset password to a Microsoft account I set up and purchased a game with

In fact, microsoft is not helping me by repeatedly having an automated bot send me the same form to fill in over and over again mate.

Then telling me they can't verify it's me even when I give them the same card details used to purchase AOE... The only thing ever purchased or aciton taken with such account.

I am actually still signed in on the microsoft app.... If these things aren't evidence enough that this is my account then what is?

I made the account too quick? Excuse me?

Why is there even the option or ability to create an account that you wil lenver be able to access ever again. If having a backup phone number is such a crux to account recovery, why was there no option for me to set that up before taking my card details?

So it's ok to take my card details and my money, but not ok to ensure that this kind of thing will not happen? alright mate.

If you have no ability to help do you want to just do one mate? with all due respect. Get someone who can help or jog on.
Thema:

Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider...

1. Why is my backup account getting things before my main, even though it's not an insider... - Similar Threads - Why backup account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...