Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

Discus and support Why is my audio cutting out on my series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a series x in June and a month ago ive noticed the audio cuts out after I start the console. I have two microsoft official headsets and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Churchill1, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Why is my audio cutting out on my series X

So I got a series x in June and a month ago ive noticed the audio cuts out after I start the console. I have two microsoft official headsets and they experience the same issue. both of these headsets have the mic broken off which could be an issue. To stop the cutting out I have to restart the console and it stops. I have tried different controllers, power cycling, clearing Mac address , and reseting console. The problem only happens with headsets and doesn't affect wired headsets or the TV speakers. Is there any possible fix accept trying a new headset or sending my console in to be replaced.

:)

Connor Churchill1, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Connor Churchill1 Win User

Yeah I will have to get another headset and see if that fixes it then I will know it's the headset and not the console.
  3. Connor Churchill1 Win User

My xbox and tv are less than a foot apart and when I play I am within 5 feet of my console. So I don't think interference is the issue.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

I am completing the conversation. If there is anything else I can assist you with kindly let me know.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

If your connection works well while wired, then your earphones might be the issue. Try using a different pair of earphones. Also check that there aren't many network devices around (e.g. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth) that may be interfering with your connection.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you.

Your headsets being damaged could be the cause. But you can also make sure that your devices are close enough to each without any obstructions.
Thema:

1. Why is my audio cutting out on my series X - Similar Threads - Why audio cutting

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  5. Why do my twitch streams have no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do my twitch streams have no audio?: I noticed this last night while streaming some gameplay for a friend and noticed it had no audio. I can’t figure out how to fix it which is why I’m here, since you don’t really need the twitch app...
  6. Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't Discord audio on Xbox go through TV speakers?: No sounds from Discord VC is played on TV speakers. The chat overlay shows that sound is being played, and all sound goes through when a headset is attached, but if no headset is attached it just...
  7. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  8. Why can't I adjust Audio & music?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I adjust Audio & music?: I plugged in my Groove Onn wired headphones into my PDP wired controller using the 3.5mm audio jack. however, as i stated, it wont let me adjust the audio & music icon. instead it says this: "use...
  9. Why does my audio bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while...
  10. why no audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    why no audio?: Why am I not getting any sound through my monitor with my Xbox one s, for Christmas I got a acer 165 hz gaming monitor and no matter what we do no sound comes out....