Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic...

Discus and support Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got suspended for changing my gamertag to someone skydiving and I’ve had an appeal under review for two days now. And when I called twice to see if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Qwerty remy, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Qwerty remy
    Qwerty remy Guest

Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic...

I got suspended for changing my gamertag to someone skydiving and I’ve had an appeal under review for two days now. And when I called twice to see if I could get a more specific source of community guidelines so that I wouldn’t get suspended again for something so dumb I always get recommended to the same webpage with super vague guidelines. It just feels like certain words or pictures can get you suspended so unbelievably soon but players can verbally and through messages harass players without repercussions. I at least wish they would be more specific instead of just saying “gamerpic”

:)

Qwerty remy, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Cashaun Win User

What's taking so long to get my gamerpic verified?

I've been waiting three days now to get my gamerpic verified but it still hasn't been verified, all my friends can change their gamer pic but I've been waiting three days and who know how much longer i have to wait, please i just want my gamerpic...

It always says (It might take a little while for your custom picture to appear while we verify it's OK}
    Oh no! That's not fun. Contact Xbox Support to see if they denied your photo.
  3. Michael Iqbal Win User

How do I get unbanned

That’s jus unfair the least they could’ve done is tell me why so I won’t do it again, I lost a lot of money, and a lot of time, I did nothing wrong and my appeal has been denied and I’ve stated that anything before the apple was my friends not me. Because the apple was my 1st and only pick and I get denied of an appeal so it seems pretty unfair
  4. AimlessHarp4 Win User

Haven't heard anything from the enforcement team in a month

I'm trying to find out why its taking so long to email me about my ban account. Throughout this month i made threads on the link that was given and I haven't got any emails. I thought that someone could just tell me why its taking so long on this forum.
  5. JoshMeier Win User

Broken Achievements - Been Waiting a Week+ for Proper Unlocks, Achievements Stopped Again Tonight

So, how much longer till this issue is resolved? Not just for me, but for everyone? Don't they just have to push through the unlock or what? I don't understand why it's taking so long.

Please give me a real answer, not just some generic answer that they tell you to say.
  6. VenerableFour98 Win User

Permanently banned GT (XRiotEpidemicX)

Another thing is I got a bot-like reply. At least the second to last appeal I made, wasn't that severe, I got a decent reply telling me why and I understood. Its just so stupid how you get to have no way to reply back to what they've said. I'm not trying
    to get pity in order to get my account back I'm using logic.
Thema:

1. Why is my appeal taking so long to get answered or at least tell me what about my gamerpic... - Similar Threads - Why appeal taking

2. Why can I not appeal on a false report?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not appeal on a false report?: So my Xbox account was suspended for violating community standards however I have reviewed the community standards and have in fact not violated the standards at all but, Microsoft does not give...
  3. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  4. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  5. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  6. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  7. Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund denied? No way to appeal?: I requested a refund and was denied due to hitting limits for the year. I have never requested a refund ever before though. I have seen the same questions and answer is reply to the email. I also...
  8. Why was I suspended and my appeals denied?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I suspended and my appeals denied?: I was wrongly suspended due to a strike system which was never disclosed. I was somehow suspended due to SINGLE letters? How does a single letter, not words, not sentences cause me to be...
  9. Why was my appeal denied?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why was my appeal denied?: Recently I sent out an appeal because I got banned from a clip I took on my Xbox Series S. It was a GTA clip, and I was going to cut out the things that I didn't want in there, and for good...
  10. Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I appeal a gamerpic suspension?: I recently got a suspension on a gamerpic that I've had on for months now with no previous problems and I can't appeal it even tho I wasn't even given a prior warning....