Why is my account a child account even though i have never given any reason to suspect so?

Discus and support Why is my account a child account even though i have never given any reason to suspect so? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I discovered this when I migrated my Mojang account and suddenly I was unable to play multiplayer. To this day I have no way to access my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Notskiboe, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Notskiboe
    Notskiboe Guest

Why is my account a child account even though i have never given any reason to suspect so?

I discovered this when I migrated my Mojang account and suddenly I was unable to play multiplayer. To this day I have no way to access my account, because I just get redirected to xbox support. I have tried making new account but they are all flagged automatically as a child so i have no way to access them eighter.

Should I juts buy minecraft on a new account and discard the old ones?

I don't suppose i can get a refund on minecraft even though i can't even use 50 % of its functions.

:)

Notskiboe, Feb 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Notskiboe, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Your account may be added as a member under the family group. If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then ask the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Conta de criança

Translation

Child account

Guys for some reason my Xbox live account is like a child and they never activated family option with me.

I wanted to know how do I take this child mode even though I don't have the console.

Hi there

Child accounts are roughly set by region and Date of birth of the account holder and stuff like that.
  4. Stracti Win User

Child to Adult Account Conversion Not Working?

Oh ok, so even though it now says that it is an adult account, it will never be one? That's strange... but I can live with it. Regardless, any idea why that would somehow prevent me from online gaming? Can child accounts not normally access that? Because
    I clicked allow on my restrictions but it hasn't had any effect on it at all...
  5. truekillaz96 Win User

LOCKED: My console was banned for no reason?

i have been banned to i have not violated any of terms of use either please unban my console i was not warned or given any reason ive never even been suspened for anything so why have i had my console banned please fix it
  6. Lord DoomKnight Win User

Just curious.

I did wait but I was NEVER given a reason like come on I was locked out my account for 1 week for only a commutation suspension for a week but instead I got a permanent suspension and I was locked out my account like are you serious right now? I did not receive an email or given a reason why it happen , and going by these terms I was banned for no reason cause I have not been given a reason and when I try to appel the button is bright green and I wasnt even able to appel it for 1 week cause the site was busted, that's not fair at all!
Thema:

1. Why is my account a child account even though i have never given any reason to suspect so? - Similar Threads - Why account child

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why can I login to my child's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I login to my child's account: My son has an Xbox account that was created as part of a family account and it works fine. I am now trying to login to that account directly at Microsoft.com, but when signing in it says the email...
  5. Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account switch from an adult account to a child account. It’s been an adult...: So for context my Xbox has been having issues or something for the last month or so. At first I wouldn’t receive notifications about party invites or game invites. And just recently for no reason...
  6. I cannot add money to my child's account. Why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot add money to my child's account. Why?: I used to be able to add money to my child's account on my Xbox family app. Now I have tried for many days and it says they are experiencing trouble with my transaction and I cannot add the money....
  7. why can a parent add money to their child’s Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can a parent add money to their child’s Microsoft account: why can a parent add money to their child’s Microsoft account if it not letting you add money e974ba10-1168-414a-99dd-f621cee7d340
  8. Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn’t my child account updated to a adult one: I am currently 21 and my xbox account is still a child’s account. I have read that your account is supposed to become an adult account when you turn 18 but it has not. I have also checked to see...
  9. Why is my only xbox account a child account>

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my only xbox account a child account>: I tried to customize my Xbox account's profile picture and I found out that the only Xbox account I use is a child account. In addition, my Microsoft account is above 18. I am 20. I try to change...
  10. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...