Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

Discus and support Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad?? b3e0a23c-1a9f-475b-8e42-0a7a5d189618 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Farhan Ahmed1, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??

:)

Farhan Ahmed1, Jan 2, 2024
  2. wi7bit Win User

Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on Xbox series X)

Hi Farhan Ahmed1

I recently played this title, and it was the same for me. I would suggest changing it to quality mode, if it's too off-putting. But this does put the game in 30pfs.

I would also suggest leaving feedback with the developers:

Assassin’s Creed® Mirage Support | Official Ubisoft Help
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on Xbox series X)

Hi Farhan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Sadly it is as wi7bit said, the Framerate mode currently has tearing issues.

https://youtu.be/fv58T4TVXXI?t=384

Playing at Quality Mode should ensure a smooth 30fps gameplay.
  4. wi7bit Win User

That would be down to the developers. Not something that Xbox can fix. Sorry.
  5. Farhan Ahmed1 Win User

So will this fps mode issue be resolved or not in any future update?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

It is up to the developers, but it is a known issue.
Thema:

Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on...

1. Why is my AC Mirage choppy like frames frequently drop while moving around Baghdad??(on... - Similar Threads - Why Mirage choppy

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download assassins creed mirage on ubisoft plus?: i bought ubisoft plus to play assassins creed mirage as it was advertised that you could play but all i can do is download the deluxe packs not the actual game, can anyone help?...