Why is minecraft no longer available in Lebanon ?

Discus and support Why is minecraft no longer available in Lebanon ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to buy minecraft today on my pc (windows 11) and when i went to pick my location (Lebanon) it told me that i wasn't available for purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pro_Noober, Jun 26, 2023.

1. Pro_Noober
    Pro_Noober Guest

I was trying to buy minecraft today on my pc (windows 11) and when i went to pick my location (Lebanon) it told me that i wasn't available for purchase in my country ( on minecraft.net and on the Xbox app). but some of my friends bought it a while back without issues . how can i resolve this problem and buy minecraft ?

(i tried switching the location of my pc didn't work cause i have a Lebanese visa )

:)

Pro_Noober, Jun 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Independent Advisor Josef posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"Not all apps and services are available depending on the region in which you're located, Microsoft is working to bring their services to everyone. But this can take some time

If you need it, these are the regions where Microsoft services are available:

https://www.xbox.com/regions

In this case, there is not much that we can do, since this depends on legal reasons and others.

You can try changing your PC region via settings to one where the launcher is available and see if you're able to download the game

In some cases is necessary to change your Microsoft account region too

Changing the system region from Lebanon to another country like the UK seems to make it work."

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. ChristienHage Win User

having trouble launching my xbox one

im located in lebanon, It seems that microsoft service and repair does not cover lebanon.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Why can't i buy Minecraft in Lebanon ?

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I’m sorry to say, but Lebanon is not a supported region by Xbox games and services.
    You may want to review the list of supported countries by clicking below:
    https://www.xbox.com/regions

I appreciate the opportunity to let you know that bypassing geographical restrictions to get content that’s not available in your country is against Microsoft terms and conditions.
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Updating the xbox software

[quote user="SatiricalTen725"]

..any way i live lebanon..

[/quote]

Hey Ten, that would be the problem right there. Lebanon is not a supported Xbox Live region, therefore Xbox Live will not work in Lebanon.
  6. RuniXSHED Win User

Games updates problems

Samersaade btw are u from lebanon?
Thema:

1. Why is minecraft no longer available in Lebanon ? - Similar Threads - Why minecraft longer

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  9. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  10. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf