Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

Discus and support Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jadae Reyes, Mar 10, 2024.

1. Jadae Reyes
    Jadae Reyes Guest

Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I already payed for it then why am I paying again?

:)

Jadae Reyes, Mar 10, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jadae! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft in-game accessories.

In this case, it would be best you directly reach out to Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. ngocphi Win User

Paid games not transferring to new pc

. i recently got my new pc for christmas and logged into an account i just made. now when i try and get minecraft it makes me pay for it even when i logged into my original account that owns it.

That a countradictiom

Ok first and foremost you must download the xbox app and sign into it with your purchasing account and download the game

Then sign out and sign in with the new account on the xbox app

NOT windows
  4. SEANFITZPATRICK9 Win User

help with minecraft ps4

Yes microsoft owns minecraft now which is why we are forced to play on the worst of 3 versions of minecraft. No snipes the proof is in the pudding. Sales, performance, user numbers. I had to make a microsoft account to sign into minecraft then make a xbox
    account to play with pc users. Makes 0 sense. But it is what it is. I just want to chill and play some minecraft with the kids and they are on pc right now because both of their xbox s's no longer function. It does not give me a new code unless i delete all
    my game save data
  5. EDAboii Win User

Suspension = Loss of Downloads

Once your banned you forfeit everything on your account. He would have to purchase the content he wants on his new account.
    But why? He purchased the content. And the content worked fine for 5 years after the ban, so for that time it hadn't been forfeited. So why should he have to re-pay for the items he already purchased? Why can't the items just be given back to him, or why
    can;t he have limited access to the account to reinstall them? I mean, being prevented from even signing into the account seems a little over-the-top, even for a permanent suspension.
  6. BlueJayBeautie Win User

Mojang Account Migration Failure

Thank you Sam but that is what I am doing... I'm attaching my already existing Microsoft accounts to Minecraft and both of the accounts are telling me that they do not have the game. After I migrated my Mojang account to the Microsoft account using the same email. After I Migrated my Mojang account I followed the instructions to press the "< go back" prompt and I did then sign in using the Microsoft account not the Mojang one which I did and I successfully signed on but I can't do anything because the account is telling me that I don't own the game. I however did Migrate and even got the confirmation email on that email as well.

Something of note is that when I signed in on my Microsoft accounts I am being prompted to change accounts to my Mojang account to play the full game when I've already migrated and cannot access the account because it is supposed to be combined with the account signed in with.
Thema:

1. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account? - Similar Threads - Why minecraft making

2. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  3. Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history

in XBoX on Windows
    Why minecraft cape didnt appear iam using java but it shows in the micosoft order history: Minecraft cape dosen't appear iam using java version of the game but it shows in order history 238572d1-6d0b-4812-80b1-692abcbe9e47
  4. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  5. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  6. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  7. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  8. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  9. why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...: So, I had downloaded curseforge and got up to the bit where i had to sign in on the minecraft launcher i again. I actually forgot the email & password but i got it back from my brother. So i...
  10. why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...: when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it forced me to make a new account and now i cant access my old one which had all my stuff 22498f7b-5033-4d9f-9165-657a236bde19