Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

Discus and support Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlippyTheTurtle, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for nothing.

I purchase it on December 17, 2023 and this was written December 31st, it has been 14 days and it is asking for another $7.69 for me to use.

:)

SlippyTheTurtle, Jan 1, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.