Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...

Discus and support Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not know how this happened but it was working before I uninstalled it. When I decided to reinstall, it no longer works, so therefore it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RazorXLL, Jul 24, 2023.

1. RazorXLL
    RazorXLL Guest

Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows...

I do not know how this happened but it was working before I uninstalled it. When I decided to reinstall, it no longer works, so therefore it shows idle.

:)

RazorXLL, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  3. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  4. Rostom L Win User

minecraft for windows 10 not starting installation, just says 'waiting for installation'

Thank you for the information. Are you trying to install the Minecraft Java Edition or the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?

If you're trying to install the Bedrock Edition, try to install the game itself without using the Launcher. Simply search Minecraft for Windows on Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

You could as well try to install the Launcher from the web here https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download
  5. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  6. Randall White Win User

Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows 11. Also it won't let me upload a screenshot for an unknown reason.

I tried this and there was no change. the launcher installs fine and it loads when ran. The issue is that when selecting Minecraft for Windows then click install. it still goes to Idle see Microsoft Store for details. I have tried using the launcher from both the Microsoft store and the Xbox app and nothing works.
Thema:

1. Why is minecraft bedrock installation stuck on idle? I have Minecraft launcher for windows... - Similar Threads - Why minecraft bedrock

2. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  3. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  4. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  5. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  6. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of...
  7. Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Minecraft Java when I already own bedrock?: WHY CAN'T I PLAY MINECRAFT JAVA IF I ALREADY BOUGHT BEDROCK? (I am on PC and it just says " Buy now ") I went on my other Minecraft account and it said "Play now" so I don't understand what is...
  8. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...
  9. Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock: I own minecraft bedrock on my xbox and wanted to play it on my pc but the only problem about it is I have to buy it again even though my account is connected to the launcher. Is there a way I...
  10. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...