Why is microsoft support literally the worst support in existence

Discus and support Why is microsoft support literally the worst support in existence in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my brother got his account compromised recently and we kept recovering it over and over and the person who compromised it could just get the account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Legendary_fazza, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Why is microsoft support literally the worst support in existence

So my brother got his account compromised recently and we kept recovering it over and over and the person who compromised it could just get the account back within seconds and as soon as they added an authenticator app microsoft cant do anything? why the hell not its not their account and we give the most proof possible when trying to recover the account, im genuinely starting to think they dont care because they arent losing money that way

:)

Legendary_fazza, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Legendary_fazza, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, however in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Microsoft Store Support? Non existent

What issue do you have exactly, so we might try to find the proper channel to contact support.

The reason they are closed for Corona is not that support comes in direct contact with the customer, but usually, support call centers are densely packed with phone agents, that can't keep a social distance due to how their phone desks are placed in the
    office.

So to prevent call center agents from infecting each others, they closed the call center, even though these agents don't come in personal contact with customers.
  4. Arminator Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer support

Can you try some troubleshooting steps yourself, to try to circle in the problem of no sound?

How is your console connected to your speakers? Are you connecting the console to a TV directly, or are you using an audio receiver? If you have an audio receiver, can you try connecting the console via optical audio to the receiver instead of HDMI?

Can you try plugging headphones into your controller, and in the settings of the console choose "Microsoft Sonic for headphones" as audio output? Do you hear sound through the headphones?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft has the worst customer support

I'm sorry you had this experience with the xbox support yet in my opinion when gaming is in line gamers become emotional

That being said to post suggestions or opinions:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  6. Neobob187 Win User

HBO to Go and Xfinity APP.

A PERFECT example of why Comcast is one of the worst cable providers in the nation. They might be the biggest, but they have the foresight of a special needs child.

I've literally been waiting MONTHS for this app to come out... only to find out now.. Comcast won't be supporting it. FAN-FU**ING-TASTIC. Thanks Comcast.
Thema:

1. Why is microsoft support literally the worst support in existence - Similar Threads - Why microsoft support

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  6. Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?: Hey boys n gals just seeing why Xbox Support has been Soooo trash lately to deal with? No gamer tags are allowed anymore I have tried like 100 different ones all saying “Not allowed” like when did...
  7. Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft Support so abysmally awful?: Several weeks ago i redeemed all my Microsoft rewards points for 1 month of Game Pass. I never received the reward! I contacted Microsoft support who directed me to the rewards team. I told them...
  8. Why is Microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft support so bad?: I cannot log in my Microsoft account as the same error pops up everytime. Also it looks as if my account got deleted for no reason since when I tried making another account with the same email I...
  9. Why is microsoft support so bad?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is microsoft support so bad?: [mod removed] Hello everyone! I recently got hacked on minecraft and microsoft support is literally useless. First of all I sent a ticket to minecraft support but they said that the cant do...
  10. Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does microsoft deliberately make it difficult to access support. I can't do Live chat...: Xbox support is deliberately trying to make us not use it. I have been trying to reach a live chat agent for the past 20 minutes but the endless circles deliberately deny me it, All i have is the...