Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

Discus and support Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crazy rabbit, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Crazy rabbit
    Crazy rabbit Guest

Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this

Does it mean iam lucky?

:)

Crazy rabbit, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i play a game with him?

I guess you could try to contact Support about it, but I honestly think this is just like a " suggestion " since he is so big for Xbox, or he just added as many players as he could. I do not think you should worry about it.

I also saw that sometimes he answers on Reddit, so it should be worth a try searching for it there and maybe post something to engage with people and see if he answers.

In case you need it, here is the link to support:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Crazy rabbit Win User

Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i play a game with him?

Hi thank you for helping me but i still have this question:isnt there any body in xbox company that knows the answer of how are we added as his friend?
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Many people have him " added as a friend " and this is probably due to him being so big on Xbox. There is no proper explanation on why this happens, if it is automatic, or if he adds/follows many people. Regarding being able to play with him, there is no way to tell until you try it. You can try sending a message and seeing if it goes through, but please remember that he may have many friends on there and may not read specific messages, or may have privacy settings set up.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  5. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Trying to find some old friends, any help would be awesome!

If anyone knows my old friend Major something Nelson can you tell him it's Pinbot, can't find him anywhere
  6. SUPA COCCKY Win User

Xbox One Party Chat upgrade

major nelson said its unlimited...but not really..it will be like how facebook friends list is.. like up to 5000 or so..
Thema:

1. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i... - Similar Threads - Why major nelson

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  9. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  10. Why are majority of my local captures gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are majority of my local captures gone?: Hey, i recently checked my captures on my xbox series X, and theyre all almost deleted, i only have some from 17 days ago. I was wondering why that would be the case. Its my local storage and i...